He turned his porch into something more ... Look at this unparalleled results!

I kindly envy those who have in a private home or at the cottage there is veranda ! In summer, it is so nice to have breakfast, relax during the heat of the day or to drink tea in the evening ...

To rest on the veranda was especially comfortable, it is important to equip it. < «Website» will show you how you can quickly and inexpensively make your own veranda usual paradise
Design verandas
We all in varying degrees, we are committed to the comfort and comfort. That's one handyman tired to contemplate a picture every day:

on a few square meters fit: table and chairs, barbecue, flower pots, garden accessories. And it all looked bored.

In the graphical editor, our craftsman drew a project angulation.

From the wooden bars man folded frame future bench.

Start the installation. You can already get a vague idea of ​​what is to come out in the end.

Some decorative elements needed to purchase extra.

Here it is - the highlight of the future porch!

Thick film he Shots bottom of the wooden box ...

... And I filled it with water.

In the lower tier of the craftsman set the pump to pump water and feed it through a hose to the top floor. The result was a waterfall! The murmur of water is so soothing ...

Flowers, where the same without them!

Now everything is in place.

In my opinion, it came out very comfortable and at home! If you have a glazed veranda, you can come up with a more elegant design, for example, in the Provence style or minimalist ... Good luck to you in the creative field!

Tell your friends about this wonderful idea of ​​everything veranda!

Tags

See also

New and interesting