This 3 key points in the preparation of the perfect steak. Not to be missed number 3!

To prepare the perfect steak does not need to marinate the meat and use a grill-grill! I cook meat in this way for a couple of years and always pleased with the result: a juicy, unusually fragrant dish ...

Steak, baked , is not inferior to restaurant option. Try this recipe for a cunning and make sure it is delicious!

How to cook steak in duhovkeIngredienty
the meat, cut into pieces a la carte 2 cm thick salt pepper < / oil butter

Preparation
Preheat oven to 230 degrees. To get the perfect steak, you need well-heated oven! Wipe the meat pieces on all sides with a paper towel. Salt and pepper the meat just before cooking. Pour into the pan a little vegetable oil, heat it and fry the pieces over high heat on both sides, about 2-3 minutes on each side.

Time to send a steak in the oven! This is best done in the same pan in which the meat is roasted. Required item: lay out a bit of butter on top of each slice. This will give the dish a special tenderness and nutty flavor.

After 6 minutes baking in the oven will be steak with blood within 8 minutes - Medium Rare. Of course, it is best to use kitchen thermometer to measure the degree of readiness of steak if it shows 65 to 71 degrees, the meat is ready!

Once you get one steak from the oven, let it stand for a while - about 10 minutes. It is very important! Steak filled with juice and will melt in the mouth thanks to this reception! To the meat during this time has not cooled down, you can cover it with foil. Bon Appetit! Breathtaking views, and not to mention the taste qualities of the steak ...

My family loves pork steak , but the cook steak under this scheme can be almost any kind of meat! I advise you to prepare a spicy sauce that will enhance the already fantastic taste of a dish. Share your favorite recipe valuable friends to cook a perfect steak - the power of each

!

Tags

See also

New and interesting