Delicious with a bottle trick: year round harvest green onions!

Vertical garden - here is the solution, which has always fascinated me! In one square meter can be placed much more useful things than you can imagine.

Rich harvest in a short time on a very small plot of land, This is what promises to you this trick with a plastic bottle. Putting the first shoots of fresh green onion, I was so happy! I can not tell reception clever gardeners ...

How to grow a green lukTebe need
  • 1 plastic bottle with a capacity of 5 liters or 8
  • Shears spoke
  • germinated in water bulb
  • soil
  • water

1. Home onions to grow exceedingly simple! To start cut off the top part of large plastic bottles.

Glow needle to make holes in the bottom of the bottle. This is necessary to prevent excessive moisture on your improvised a bed!

Realized side holes in a plastic bottle: it does not matter, round or square. They should be placed approximately 10 cm apart.

Now we can fill the bottle with soil and bulbs! Do not forget to pre-hold the bow a couple of days in the water, he let the little green shoots, which later turned into a bountiful harvest.

It is important to keep the stem from the outside: in fact, it is all the subtlety of onion planting.

When all the bulbs are located in their place, you can add more land and cut off the top of the insert of the bottle.

That's what a beauty turn out! Direct sunlight - what you need for a good harvest!

Fresh herbs - my passion ... Tell your friends about how to grow onions at home , they will be grateful

!

Tags

See also

New and interesting