Now I do not do it before going to bed! After learning the reason, you too much change ...

Since childhood, he taught me to sleep in a nightgown, pajamas or underwear. I did not even come up with the idea that you can somehow!

A couple of months ago, I got an appointment with a gynecologist, and he recommended me to sleep without underwear. The doctor was so convincing that I was surprised and tried to change that occurred to me in the past month!

Sleep and Health Sleep without underwear is equally useful for both women and men! This is the best prevention of various infections. The fact that all the bacteria die, falling on the surface dry most intimate body parts. Milkmaid will never happen if you follow one simple rule - always sleep without panties

. For men, it is important for another significant reason. Infertility and low sperm activity is often associated with overheating of the genitals in a dream, because all those for whom the issue is relevant, it is recommended to give up favorite panties at night.

< Sleep naked is recommended for all, who have problems with sleep: it facilitates the process of falling asleep, and makes it easy to wake up in the morning

. There are studies that sleep without clothes helps to solve a variety of dermatological problems: if you do not overheat during sleep, there is no active sweating, the skin remains clean throughout the night, and the irritation is reduced

. Share this entertaining news with your friends, take care of their health!

Tags

See also

New and interesting