Grab your largest leaf in the garden, which only can be found. You will like this idea!

Stepping into the forest or garden, you realize that you find yourself in another world. Plants - strange creatures, creating an atmosphere of beauty, harmony and peace ...

A piece of nature can perpetuate, sculpting wonderful plate with their hands of a large sheet of favorite plants! Create such a miracle is really easy, the reality is better than any expectations. Try it!

How do tarelkuTebe need
a large sheet (maple, leaf water lily and so on. d.) oilcloth Sand clay or gypsum acrylic

emptying the sand on the oilcloth. < br>

Place the sheet on the sand, using a substrate.

Mix clay or plaster with paint and put on the weight of the sheet. You can also use a colorless clay or plaster: if the plate will have to paint when she was already dry. Why not? You can use different colors! I love autumn palette.

Properly push the top sheet to remain distinctive mark on clay.

Give the material to dry thoroughly. From 12 to 24 hours is enough to become a solid plate.

Take a sheet of clay finished dish. You can use a soft toothbrush or a razor blade. The main thing - do not scratch the product!

I get the original, one of a kind dish! How nice it will look on grape bunches ...

I have not seen the movie, which would have so much liked me! Here's how an ordinary sheet of garden plants turns into a cherished thing. An exciting process.

The joy that we have is the contemplation of beautiful things, it is to feed every day! Treat yourself and your loved ones by creating a simple decorative plate

Tags

See also

New and interesting