The story of how, as a girl from Germany Wrote Letter to Girlfriend in Russia

Here is an excerpt from the letter, after correcting a few style of the text.

... I went shopping, I look: on the roadside hedgehog is not a ball, but his back, paws up, and the muzzle was covered in blood. The car, probably shot down. Here in the suburbs who just do not press! Hedgehogs, foxes, snakes, deer sometimes come across. I was sorry for him: wrapped in newspaper, brought home. I called Helmut, I ask, what to do? He told me: "Take to the hospital, where veterinary department has»

. I am. I went into the office. Meet some Aibolit pumped: two meters tall, of robe you can sew two sheets:

- You ist moose? - Asks

. That's really, I think, exactly, elk. And, count, I forgot how German hedgehog. Then he looked in the dictionary - igel. Imagine a needle! Well, the poor guy shove it: that is shayse happened, Crank beast, Lechi, come on. I was called elk - love hedgehogs ...

So he turned Aibolit life: face contorted, almost crying: "Bedauernsvert, shooting!»

Poor thing, it was to be. Swab rubbed, almost licked his prick zasandalil (think his little hedgehog needles) and carried to the operating room. Wait, says about an hour.

An hour and a half crawls the moose. The face of grief, as if my cousin bent here. And the broadcasts, saying that as well, that you are in time brought the poor creature. The injury is very heavy to live to be, but will be disabled. Now, Fraulein Liebe, take it, and even impossible to visit:. Lomnyak after anesthesia
I'm on a quiet ofigevayu care. And here begins the full am Ende. Aibolit continues:

- A couple of days the patient (! Hedgehog) need to lie down in the reanimation department (for hedgehogs !!!), and then it can take

. I must have been written on his face: "What for me at home hedgehog disabled ?!" He recalls:

- But maybe it is for you too onerous and responsible (e-mine !!!). Then you can place the animal in a shelter (!). If after all you decide to shelter it, need some formalities ...

I UNDERSTAND THAT NOT laugh: GERMAN sad as at a funeral Fuhrer. SMILE stub and ask:
-? What are the formalities

- Agreement on custody (over hedgehog !!!) - is responsible - as well as characteristics of the magistrate

. I could hardly hold back, to not to roll:

- Detailed information on the animal? - I ask

. This Aibolit quite seriously replies:

- No, the characteristic in relation to your family, Fraulein. The document should contain information about whether you were charged or members of your family in violence against animals (struggling I drive out of my mind the image of Helmut roughly cohabitation with hedgehog !!!).

In addition, the city council will have to confirm whether you have the material and living conditions that are sufficient for the custody of the animals (not too we are poor for hedgehog!).
I fucking even strength enough to say, they say, I will consult with relatives before going on such an important step, as the adoption of a hedgehog. And I ask:

- How much do I have to pay a transaction fee

? Answer me Dodavah:

- Oh, no, - he says - you do not have anything. We have a federal program to rescue animals affected by people. - On the contrary, you will get a bonus in the amount of one hundred euros for timely appeal to us. You send money by postal order (eight, nine out !!!). We are grateful for your kindness. Danke Schoen, Fraulein, aufviderzeen!

In general, the home was in full frenzy, laughing already had no strength. And then something became sad: remembering our little hospital, when my aunt was lying after a heart attack. As the pieces dragged three times a day, the laundry, the dishes. Pray that visited and even zelenkoj anointed.

But then, is it better to be a hedgehog in Germany than a man - in Russia ...

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting