The transition to a 6-hour working day in Sweden, has proved its effectiveness!

In Sweden, it becomes more and more popular six-hour working day. In recent years, employers are experimenting by reducing the number of working hours in the hope of increasing efficiency. And this method works! < Website publishes details.

«I think that the eight-hour working day is not as effective as one might think», - claims Linus Feldt, head of the company-developer Filimundus applications from Stockholm. - Maintain concentration on certain office tasks for eight hours ... very difficult to sustain such a time, and so we do breaks and distractions. And thus all the same after work leaves little time for personal life.

In Filimundus went on a six-hour working week in the last year, and since then people have not ceased to cope with their job responsibilities. Employees simply encouraged to spend less time on social networks and personal contacts, as well as the canceled part of the weekly meetings.

< «I feel that it became easier to focus on the important work and the forces at the end of the day is enough" - tells Feldt

. The company is not alone. Brath,, I went to the same treatment three years ago, another technology startup. For them, the main advantage is that it helps to recruit and retain employees, says CEO blog:

"Once you get used to spending time with the family, play sports or just cook at home, and you do not want to lose these privileges again. We believe that this is a worthy reason to stay in our company. »

This happens in the public sector. Recently conducted an experiment in which nurses in the public nursing home offered to go on a six-hour working day, while maintaining the same salary. Of course, the more money has been spent. But these costs are compensated for better patient care, as nurses are not so much tired.

via rusbase.com/story/6-hour-work-day/

Tags

See also

New and interesting