10 simple truths about relationships, about which we should not forget

Successful relationships - it's a long and hard work, which always depends on each paired

. To make your relationship even better and easier, Website results hint that you need to learn by heart.

1. Not a single person in your life's journey is not met with you in vain. Every day we meet new people, and of each meeting take out something important for themselves. Someone is testing us, someone uses and presents a tutorial helps someone learn new skills, and someone makes us better - and it's the most valuable

2.. In relationships, you get the same thing as giving. Do not expect that in response to the vagaries of accusations and insults, you get smiles, hugs and declarations of love. If you want to understand, try to understand themselves. All returns - is a simple formula that works at all times

3.. No need to fight for a place in human life. Love can not be - many people forget this simple truth and very wise. Never try to win for themselves a space in the life of another person. After all, you can not know for sure if he needed it.

4. All the people are changing, and this is normal. Needs, thoughts, and even persuade people to change over time. So if someone says that you have changed, do not worry and do not look for flaws in myself. Perhaps these changes, on the contrary, go in your favor. There is nothing wrong in the fact that your interests with a close friend may differ, and communication - come to naught. The best time to time to send each other greeting cards and retain fond memories rather than trying to squeeze out of the relationship is what is left to save and irritation inside. Be sincere.

5. Above the relationship to work. Relationships are not built in themselves. They require the active participation of all parties involved. Sincerity, reciprocity and respect - these are the basics, without which any relationship crumble

6.. You must be able to forgive. Many believe that forgiveness - it is a sign of weakness. But the phrase, "I forgive you" does not mean "I am very gentle man, so I can not be offended, but you can continue to spoil my life, I will not tell you a single word." It means: "I will not let the past ruin your future and the present, so you forgive and let go of all the resentment»

7.. Disputes - it's a waste of time. The less time you spend on cursing the people who annoy you, the more time you have left to communicate with the people you love. If there was a dispute between you and a loved one, keep yourself in hand. Do not let anger master you, or you can say the words, for which you will be ashamed for the rest of life. Sometimes a strong relationship can ruin one wrong word.

8. You can not change another person. Man is able to change only himself, but in any case, not someone else. Therefore, you must learn to perceive the near and dear to you people as they are. If something is fundamentally does not suit you, be honest and say so directly. Perhaps someone you love want to change for you.

9. The absence in your life some people can go in your favor. Do not be afraid to change the environment. You must be able to let go of his life of the people who make it uncomfortable. If lately you get the once best friend only treachery and insults must stop clinging to the past and to break off relations.

10. Appreciate the people who are close by. Do not forget to tell loved ones about how they are dear to you. Pay enough attention to them. Did your relationship ever end, but even if things do not last forever, it does not mean that you should not spend time on it.

via elitefon.ru/mood/517-shary-svidanie-nastroenie-chuvstva-lyubov.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting