"Invincible Hulk": Or Bodybuilder, taking steroids 27 years in a row

Meet the bodybuilder who takes steroids for 27 years and says that it is quite satisfied with it. And in bodybuilding and in life Rich Piana follows a simple motto: "at any price»

Now Rich 45 years, and 18 years of age, he uses anabolic steroids. Steroids coupled with the hard work in the gym and give specific diet crazy, as you can see for yourself the results.

He always wanted to be the best - at any price. Rich Piana was the winner of the bodybuilding competition in Los Angeles in 2003 and in Sacramento in 2009, he achieved a lot - but still not ready to stop

Unbelievable: he wants to become even bigger. And he does this: steroids, nine meals a day, work in the hall, which is beyond the power of mere mortals, and protein powders in large quantities. Now Rich weight - 140 kilograms

Rich Piana shares the results of the day in social networks. Many criticize him for promoting steroids and a bonfire last words. Piana always says that it is his body and his choice, and his choice he does not regret a single minute.

"If you have the opportunity to do without steroids - fine, do not take them»

"If you want to become a professional bodybuilder, guess what will happen. Chances are you from steroids can not escape, you shall have no other option. »

"I took part in competitions and the moment came when I had to make a choice: either I will fly, or start taking steroids. And I went for it, jumped in the boat and I'm in it until now. »

"But you know what: I'm glad your choice and my life makes me happy. I do not regret a single drop of his decision. Health okay, it's okay. »

The photographs - with his wife Sarah. The couple married in 2015.

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting