68-year-old woman looks younger than his daughters - Secret of Eternal Youth Revealed!

At 41 Hartz Carolyn (Carolyn Hartz) was delivered pre-diabetic diagnosis after for many years she ate copious amounts of sugar and sweets. She admits that she could eat half a pack of chocolate cheesecake or cookies for breakfast, as well as to destroy the chocolate bar and not even notice it. Now the mother of three children 68 years old and she feels healthier than ever - playing basketball and boasts an enviable figure

. Carolyn admits that all life has a sweet tooth, but after she started regular dizziness and a constant feeling of fatigue, she went to the hospital where she was diagnosed with pre-diabetes

The woman is not on the thing was frightened and decided to radically revise its food, because she did not want to turn into an incapacitated person

"This news has me scared. I do not want to be sick, I'm not a patient man! I play volleyball and swim well, and recently became involved in the game of basketball. I've always been able to do everything, and I do not want to stop »

The secret of Mrs. Hartz is 27 years of abstinence from refined sugar and sweets production. But this does not mean that the woman did not eat sweets on the contrary, she is very fond of him, but instead of using sugar xylitol - a natural sugar produced from plant waste of agriculture, as well as hardwood

Also, Carolyn was found gluten intolerance, and she was forced to invent different recipes without sugar and flour

After many years of culinary practice in women accumulated so many recipes, she decided to release a cookbook "Baking without sugar" for those who are watching their health and figure

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting