History On How To Mom Son A note on the fridge She left

My dear son!

If you're reading this page right now, this means that you finally came to an end online . Do not try to call our provider, or dig in your browser settings

You need to do the following:.

Go to the drugstore on the corner, buy medicine for my grandfather - the recipes are in the hallway, on the table under the mirror. In addition, go to "penny" - take two packages of 1, 5% milk, sliced ​​loaf and a packet of tea. The vegetable stand is next to the stop, even buy a couple of kilos of potatoes, a pound of onions and cabbage. All checks save.

I forgot a cell phone. Call dad to work, say that today, more photos will not be ready. At the same time tell, I asked him to pick up the clothes from the laundry on the way home. Before you call, start the program with the phone icon (on the desktop in the upper right corner) and write my father's response to a file with the extension * .wav.

Take lessons - though you and asked a mathematician, that is no reason to postpone it to late evening. textbook Pages - 116, 121 and 118. Remember, the third task is necessary to make the equation and not a customized answer that at the end (in addition to it a typo). The remaining tasks, by the way, does not provide answers.

Thereafter, Clean the house in his room. When put all in their places, take the number of all the details of the designer in a plastic pot, the number of discs with toys on the shelf, how many machines in a box and Bionicle.

After that, you can open a browser and in the address bar to drive the resulting numbers, separated by periods.

You will manage our accounts table home subnet. To gain access to its change in the input box "password" answers to the second, third and the first task of the textbook.

Find in the left column of our IP and gently introduces the window close (where payment method - card) for the last two digits of the store checks (from the code, which is at the very bottom): the total of vegetables, tea, milk + bread sustak, fleksalis + motherwort tincture. The remaining space Hammer with zeros, and then click

«OK». After that, you can use the Internet more. If you suddenly call evil uncle, he says that he "system administrator" and will swear in the phone, scroll to it answer my father's record from the file.

I hope you will succeed. And I come in the evening and tell you a story, how one small hakersha led his band once broke Microsoft's server and Arab terrorists.

< Kisses!

Your mother.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting