Heaven on Earth - there! "Sun City" Latvian millionaire Aivars Zvirbulis

Heaven on Earth - there
!

Latvian millionaire realized in the vicinity of Cesis fantastic project. Having bought 30,000 hectares of forest in the hilly terrain, he built the "City of the Sun", where there are special rules and people are quite different daily life.

According to the terms of the project, all the houses, and in the territory of 300, built from environmentally friendly materials. Each home is secured plot of 0, 4 and 1, 3 hectares, on which there is a small lake and forest.

All homes are equipped with in Amattsiemse central sewerage, laid special equipment under the roots of pines and firs, high speed Internet and electricity. Heated houses mostly from the warmth of the earth - to every house has a geothermal heat pump to the well of 90-100 m, which converts heat energy into the earth. This year-round heat enough to heat the house and hot water heaters. And only in the cold winter days the residents have resorted to ignition of the fire, which is equipped with every home.

From the windows of each house (with rare exceptions) are not visible to other houses. This became possible due to the hilly terrain and competent planning.
In the forest forbidden city fences. This is an environmentally clean area with all the attendant consequences - through the city freely roam roe deer and other animals, and nothing should interfere with the movement. For the same reason, the town is forbidden to keep the chain of dogs that bark can scare the wild, but harmless animals - dogs, according to the settlement conditions, can only be in the homes of

Aivars Zvirbulis

"The idea to build a village came to my mind when I realized that I wanted to live in their own comfortable house near the water, located in a picturesque location in the forest. As a result, I created Amattsiems where my family lives today - myself and my children and grandchildren, friends and associates - people with similar views on life, the requirements for the place of residence and the environment. I confess that at first I created a project from a purely selfish reasons - I wanted to create a comfortable "habitat" for a loved one. On the basis and following the example of similar settlements in other countries and on the basis of my personal vision of how living in a comfortable place you can be in harmony with its neighbors and nature, not to disturb wildlife have developed internal rules of the village. These rules are designed for people who share my vision, the people who do not consider these rules ban people who are willing to respect for others - whether observance of silence, or the contents of the adjacent territory. Rules, for example, provide that, within the village in the evening and at night is not allowed to make noise, not allowed to build fences, as well as draw attention to the fact that the dog is man's best friend, who does not sit on the chain.

My goal - to preserve the natural environment in the village. I try not to turn the forest into a city park. That is why next to the manicured lawn clipped adjacent blooming meadow. On the manicured lawns of fireflies usually does not happen, and in Amattsiems warm summer evening at nightfall in the grass lit hundreds of small lanterns. And from the ponds in the summer sounds harmonious chorus of green frogs, I consider it a great honor because these frogs live only in very clean and unpolluted environment. Dried or wind broken tree in the forest, I leave the joy and as a refuge for the inhabitants of the forest - woodpeckers, squirrels and foxes. The balance between the environment, applied technology and aesthetics, creating a memorable image of the village, which clearly shows that the harmony between man and nature exist! »

Tags

See also

New and interesting