Anonymous Confessions of a flight attendant: What They Really Think About

The fact that the radiant smiles of the flight attendants do not always mean a sincere joy, known to many. Moreover, the cabin crew, in general, and he does not hide. Over the past few years the web has accumulated a lot of post-revelation of flight attendants in which they honestly admit that they actually think about the passengers.

"I am a flight attendant and I just love the turbulence. And all because at this time I do not need to serve passengers. »

"I am a flight attendant and I hate crying children. I hate them as much as anyone else on the plane. »

"I am a flight attendant and I hate to talk with passengers. During the flight, I try to hide, do not appear in the cabin. All this time I just play on your phone. »

"I keep asking myself, what the hell the passengers begin to break into the toilet as soon as turn on the plane ?! After all, they had at least an hour on it, to make their case, waited until they start planting! »

"Today, one of the passengers called me attendants. We are not underlings. We are here primarily for your own safety, not to fulfill your every whim. »

"I am ashamed, because sometimes I want our aircraft happened something bad. And then the cabin crew would help the passengers ... and maybe after that would have been more respect for us ... »

Flight attendants from Russia and the former post-Soviet space were less emotional in their statements, but on the whole idea of ​​the West colleagues repeated.

< stewardess Ukrainian airline "UIA»

"Sometimes people forget that come aboard to visit, but not home. Some believe that putting your hand luggage of passengers on the shelf is part of the duties of flight attendants. No! When a passenger is something you need, he forgets the polite words, we are not servants. We can and refuse. Very often, passengers sitting in emergency rows, refused to place their carry-on luggage on the shelf. You see, fear that stolen ... »

"Hama is my favorite category! In the end, he or she wants a glass of water ... »

Air Asia airline owner Richard Branson carries passengers to drink stewardess suit after losing a dispute.

stewardess from Kazakhstan

"Oh, believe me, sometimes I really wanted to kill someone. Most often, it was a very definite personality, somewhere in the center of the cabin and flight attendant with your finger on the button call. Oh, this favorite technique of all conductors: one passenger asked the water, brings him a glass, and then his neighbor says - and I, and you bring him with fear and looked at the third, and the third is already - and me some water! Ahh! Well, you just do not have said! You walk into the kitchen and think, well, I did not study in Accounting ?! »

Stewardess "Aeroflot»

As the saying goes, better to see once than a hundred times ... In 2013, a flight attendant airline "Aeroflot" a thousand words about the passengers prefer a concise picture.

She has published a snapshot of "Vkontakte", what provoked a big scandal. In the end, the lady lost her job. But after a while, "Aeroflot" was replaced by anger at the mercy and returned negligent stewardess place. True, she had to promise to continue to make jokes with pictures of this kind, it will not.

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting