What flight attendants are thinking about the passengers. Anonymous recognition

That radiant smile flight attendants do not always mean a sincere joy, known to many. Moreover, cabin crew, in general, and he did not skryvaet.Za past few years, the web has accumulated a lot of post-revelation of flight attendants in which they frankly admit that they actually think about the passengers. Website for you to publish some of the most entertaining statements flight attendants.

anonymous users of the site Whisper:

"I am a flight attendant and I just love the turbulence. And all because, at that time I did not need to serve passengers ».

"I am a flight attendant and I hate crying children. I hate them as much as anyone else on the plane ».

"I am a flight attendant and I can not stand to chat with passengers. During the flight, I try to hide, do not appear in the cabin. All this time, I'm just playing on your phone ».

"I keep asking myself, what the hell the passengers begin to break into the toilet as soon find themselves in a plane ?! After all, they had at least an hour on it to make their case, as they waited for the start planting! »

"Today, one of the passengers called me attendants. We are not underlings. We are here primarily for your own safety, not to fulfill your every whim ».

"I am ashamed, because sometimes I want our aircraft happened something bad. And then the cabin crew would help the passengers ... and perhaps then we would become more respect ... »

Flight attendants from Russia and the former post-Soviet space were less emotional in their statements, but on the whole idea of ​​colleagues from the West repeated.

stewardess Ukrainian airline "UIA»

"Sometimes people forget that come on board to visit, but not home. Some believe that putting the hand luggage of passengers on the shelf is the responsibility of cabin crew. No! When a passenger is something necessary, he forgets the words of courtesy, we are not servants. We can and refuse. Very often, the passengers sitting in rows of emergency, refuse to place their carry-on luggage on the shelf. You see, the fear that steal ... »

"Hama - this is my favorite category! In the end, he or she will want a glass of water ... »

The stewardess from Kazakhstan

"Oh, believe me, sometimes I really wanted to kill someone. Most often, it was a very definite personality, somewhere in the middle of the passenger compartment and with a finger on the flight attendant call button. Oh, this favorite technique of conductors: one passenger asked the water, brings him a glass, and then his neighbor says - and I, and you bring him with fear and looked at the third, and the third is already - and me some water! Ahh! Well, you just did not say something! You go to the kitchen and think, well, I did not study on an accountant ?! »

Waitress "Aeroflot»

As they say, better to see once than a hundred times ... In 2013, a flight attendant airline "Aeroflot" a thousand words about the passengers prefer a concise picture.

She published a picture of "Vkontakte", what provoked a big scandal. In the end, the lady lost her job. But after a while, "Aeroflot" was replaced by anger at the mercy and returned negligent stewardess place. However, she had to promise to continue to joke with photographs of this kind it will not.

via www.anews.com/ru/post/32895968/?innercatid=6&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F

Tags

See also

New and interesting