Open Letter to His Mother For 15-year-old daughter has stirred up the Internet!

1. After 3 years, I can expel you from the house. Scary sounds, huh? But nonetheless. At 18 you will have 2 options: you enter a university, and I support you as best I can, until the end, or to find work. Either you put on the bolt or university (and I never convicted of you for it), and go to work. And to ensure their needs itself. Keep non-students girl 18+ years of age, I will not, because I think this is wrong. You have 3 years to select ...

Yes, we have come up with alterations to the apartment. In your room is our bedroom.

2. You're Beautiful. You are beautiful. You're very smart. You're much better than I do. You - remarkable. I've known you for 15 years, and you're much better than I could have imagined in my wildest dreams. If someone does not understand, that's his problem. Well, daddy's little more, but it is a smartly down the stairs descend, then I'm not worried.

3. I'm not an example. You're completely different, individual, you do not have to love what I love, you have every right to trample on my authority, and put the bolt on my values. One caveat: be responsible for the choice you too will itself

. 4. You are free. I do not expect anything from you. You can go to the wipers, manicurists, fitters, turners, housewives, business intelligence, office managers and become a cashier at Auchan. I do not think it is possible to interfere with your choice of life. But do not forget to re-read the first paragraph.

5. You do not owe me anything. I raised thee not in debt. I do not expect a glass of water, damn it, I do not expect you to provide me a comfortable old age, I'm not dreaming your Nobel Prize. You have the right to choose what is important and valuable to you. Or let it go. It's your life and your choice.

6. Do you have a house. Whatever happens in your life, I'll be there if you need it. I will support and compassion, I sympathize and try to help if you ask. But I will not intervene spontaneously.

7. I have my own life. I do not have to help with the whistle, throw their case for you. sacrifice their comfort for the sake of yours. I CAN. I SHOULD NOT.

8. Do you have a life. For whom to marry, give birth to children there, to become a lesbian if, whether to enter the Unified Russia, you will always resolve itself. My views, political affiliation, belief in life should not in any way affect you. You can do what your heart tells, conscience and self-interest. From this you will not lose me, do not cease to be my daughter, do not become a persona non grata.

9. No one is going to harm you. It is not easy to understand, but the truth: everyone thinks only of himself. And I. Yes. Any person in any circumstances, behaves as it sees proper. Nobody (mental health) does not worsen their lives consciously. He (or she) are true. both (in their opinion) they will be better. No more. Just your picture of the world are not the same.

10. The world is unjust. There is no guaranteed way to ensure success and guaranteed way to avoid failure. You're not in control of this world. You can do everything right and be in the ass. You can disrupt everything and to be on horseback. The only thing you have to worry about - it's about honesty. Do not lie to yourself. Learn to understand yourself. Aware of their true needs and feelings. And think of how you will be better.

11. Your "good" will almost always mean someone's "bad." You will occupy someone else's place at the institute or at the cash register Hashanah. You're going to meet with someone the love of life or sit on someone's favorite place in the theater. Do not worry. Your "bad" will always mean someone's "Good", so you're even.

12. At 100% you can only trust yourself. No, not even me, I can not climb into your head. Are you sure nedoskazyvaesh, hide and conceal. I know, I also do so. I also have a mother. Only you know everything of herself. Only you know what can.

13. Do not pass the buck. For your life to 18 years you answer. And no Onasuka Onkozel and has nothing to do with it. To have children, if you can raise them alone. Beris for the project, if it vytyanesh without colleagues. Emigrate, if able to be alone in a foreign country. ONE. If you are lucky and are assistants, relatives, friends - you will be easier. But do not you owe. Do not count.

14. calculates. Every action has consequences. Maybe you do not foresee everything. But his shot count maximum. The more options you imagine - the smarter your behavior

. 15. Do not listen to me. I dashed off 14 points, which, in my opinion, will make your life better than mine. But you - not me (and this, incidentally, was a separate item). Do not compare. Is not equal. Come and live. I gave birth to you not for you to be my daughter. I wanted to release human world that live in it its own life. Come and live it.

15a. Only later do not complain.

15b. Or turn off the phone. I'm worried.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting