In Chelyabinsk Found another "nyashnye" prosecutors and the Internet has gone mad!

Chelyabinsk media found in Kopeisk prosecutor, not inferior to the beauty of the famous Natalia Poklonsky. Photo 38-year-old Jeanne Sindyankinoy already gaining popularity among Internet users.

Jeanne works Sindyankina Kopeisk deputy head of the supervisory authority. According to the woman, in her free time she enjoys running and often took first place in sports. Also, the prosecutor has Kopeysk husband and young son.

"My seven year old sonny - my joy. The child sees before him an example of what should be in your free time to play sports, it is necessary to strive for something. He, by the way, most of all for me going through when they go to any competition, "- he said in an interview Sindyankina" Kopeisk working "

Also, the prosecutor shared with local journalists own attitude. "I try to enjoy life. We make your life yourself. If for something aspire, so happy every day, you feel happy, energetic person - you did do that, no one, except you do not need. The man is so happy, how much he wants to be happy. Therefore, I try to get something positive from each day ".

Jeanne Sindyankina graduated from high school in Kopeisk with a gold medal, and then entered the Law Faculty of CSU. The local prosecutor's office woman works from 2000 year.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting