Husband or children ...

If you enjoy spending time with children, someone is bound to say: "Children grow up and leave. And her husband - that forever. Instead of the whole family to play Indians, you'd better go to a restaurant tete-a-tete "...

And that's such an opinion is: "Children already yours and are not going anywhere, and her husband may leave. So keep the romantic atmosphere of the house ".

That's because I look forward to age with this husband, and not some other, and I think that a lot of the time we have with him ahead. In any case, more than the time that is given to children at the tender infancy and preschool years ...

Guys, if you are behind the competition - children or husband, it's - trumpet

. Husband favorably with children, such as their age and lack of habit of portraying the beetle in the supermarket. My husband, by the way, in the first place rejoices opportunity to withdraw his son on a fishing trip, or to burn them with fire. I'm not sure that men like this here mutota from movies when you're sitting in a smart dress in front of him in a restaurant and you piercing looking at each other, playing with his eyebrows. Somehow, it seems to me that any man more than overjoyed when his wife heels dragged into the campaign and will be on the grass to eat meat, will not be anything to express his eyebrows, but just to be risible and contented.

Children - is there a unifying factor

. Collaboration and development. Cool to see how yesterday's boy grows a father takes care and attention. He realizes how important these tender years for the formation of the person, as the children need to chat, talk with his father and mother, joint trip ...
Many people somehow entertain the illusion that the children are rubbing their hands at the thought that their parents strengthen their relationship away from the distractions of the Maldives. But I see that the best of the strengthening of relations takes place in the family, next to someone who needs care and attention more than one adult.

Yes, divorce statistics tells us that the probability is too small to know her husband better in the future, and urgently needs to drop everything and book a table for the evening for two. And often people who repeat the "husband - forever," use every opportunity to play in singles, passing the children's camp "around the clock for the fence."
I'm not interested in playing singles. I'm not at that age. Much more drive - in the Indian ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting