The spiritual link with their native

In ancient civilizations, by chance put family first, because it is from it, you can get support in any situation.

Someone may say that man - the immortal soul, and parents - people who just gave us a body. Children - the souls who come to our family, but they have their own life. In these statements there is truth. But I firmly believe that if a person has broken relationship with his parents and was born, then he can not be a harmonious family, no successful career, or good health.

Our lives are ruled by the subconscious programs that we have acquired in childhood. The nature of the child and his relationship to the world is laid in the first 2-3 years. Energy determines in this world almost everything, even trees and rocks fall into the male or female energy. And a person too - the result of the interaction of yin and yang, the combination of masculine and feminine. It is important that this combination was harmonious.

If a woman does not respect her husband, says that "it is her whole life ruined," takes on the male function, focuses on career, she begins an imbalance in the mind first, and then - the body

. If a man becomes a feminine, he wants to look after him, he does not want to take responsibility for his woman and children, he closes the masculine.

To understand how things are with the energy business from you and your loved ones, is simple: take a look at how a person develops personal life. Cares whether the man about his children and his wife? Do women tend to to realize themselves in the family? Or is it only interested in career and money? If you've noticed that often sick, is also not without its problems with my parents.

Mother to us - the personification of the divine feminine, the father - the male. The left part of the body is related to the female energy, the right - with the male. Many eastern doctors in diagnosing pay attention to which side of the body a person is ill. So specifying the reason for the disease. Think about how your family treated men and women? It was in the family problems that were repeated from generation to generation? If so, it is important to you to break the vicious circle, to live harmoniously and happily.

How To Fix?

Forgive your parents

The past can both pick up our energy and give strength. If you have a grievance or unforgiven guilt for what you have offended someone, it is likely that in the present you are having problems. People who represent the past for us - our parents. If you are for something they are offended and can not forgive, then you kind of close support and energy of the universe. It may also affect your children.

For example, if your family from generation to generation are repeated insults at the men, then stops the influx of male energy and, as a consequence, can not be a success in many activities, women did not arrange her personal life, there are diseases which are located on the right side of the body.

Once I came for consultation a woman, which was all astrologically and good karma. But this personal life she did not go well, the men out one by one. We talked, it turned out, when she was 13 years old, her father wanted to leave the family. Later, the parents reconciled, and she forgot about it. But she has carried the offense through his life, realizing she did not.

If a woman has unsolved problems in the relationship with his father, hardly it will have its own harmonious family. If a man has aggression towards his father, he is hardly possible successful career. In addition, there can be problems with state agencies that are also associated with the male.

The first thing to do - think back to the past and remember the wrongs that you have caused significant adults

. 1) Do you think that your grandfather leave you inherited a lot of money, but he did not.

2) Or another picture from the past: you're a little girl who had not seen Dad all day and had time to get bored. And he entered the house, it meets strict shout, saying, "Leave me alone." Think of the scene quietly, careful not to be included in it emotionally.

Mentally "walk" through your body, is nowhere to be tension. Say to yourself: yes, I have a father and this mother, I can not change

. 3) If the relatives do not come this way you would like to avoid condemnation. In-law does not want to spend time with their grandchildren. It's her choice, but you make your - live without resentment and condemnation.

Honor your parents

The Buddha said that, even if we do all my life to serve their parents, we do not have enough time to give them their debt. If you feel that your parents are wrong, remember that they have given you life. We are parents, we have earned and those that are best suited for working off karmic problems.

In Russia, respect for parents eradicated many years. It was believed that in order to serve the homeland can abandon their home. But this lack of respect to the family.

Many of us think that parents are too conservative and do not take the new knowledge. But think about what sounds in many religions: "Honor your father and mother." Honor them without any conditions!

Serve its kind

Once in a hospital in Kazakhstan brought an elderly man. He was accompanied by his four adult sons. When it became clear that the need to buy a very expensive drugs, they took the money and bought them. Although the amount spent was equal to the annual income of four families.

You would like to have had such children? So, you ought to be such a child. Serve close with joy, make them happy. Someone may say, "We need to take care of my mother buy her a new car, it is a long time it is requested." But it's not just financial support. Much more important is the feeling that is behind it. Better heartily embrace my mother and tell her kind words, than to pay off her car.

The main thing - to learn to live here and now

. The first thing you can do to serve its kind - is working on his spiritual growth

. Second - help your family closer to unconditional love. If they have bad habits (for example, dependence on alcohol or tobacco), try to convince them of the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, but do it gently, without aggression.

The main thing to us in relation to the parents - unconditional love. Convey them my respect. Treat their shortcomings with humor. Be tactful. And if the parents are still offended, remember that this is one way to manipulate the family.

If you can not be there, like parents at a distance

If the parents in the house constant quarrels and conflicts, not to delve deeply into these problems, otherwise you take the negative energy itself. Bring treats parents, invite them to take a walk in nature, but try less to be in the house, do not bring children there.

Does your mom always dirty? Place your order in her house or hire her au pair.

The main thing - start taking parents for what they have. It is important not to break away from parents on the heart level. Time and space - the restrictions that exist only in our minds. There are subtle link that much more important. It does not matter whether the person is alive or dead. You can keep in touch with the dead ...

Ask the parents' blessing

Many times I have noticed: lovely couple, people love each other. But if someone from parents against marriage and blesses him, then the future for this pair is very problematic. Try to get as much as possible the blessings from his mother and father. You can even ask the parents to say aloud: "I bless you that you were happy."

Try to curry favor and respect of parents

husband husband's mother for a woman to become a second mother karmically, it is necessary to accept and understand. If your relationship has power, then you need to change something inside of you, especially if you live with her mother in law. It is important that the family was harmonious energy, because it affects the health of children and the whole family, success in your endeavors. If harmony between will not be able to reach his wife and mother, the husband has to find independent housing for the family. After all, he took responsibility for his wife.

What if the mother of your husband refuses to make contact? Try the technique of getting rid of resentment.

Do not condemn it, say to yourself: "In-law does not like me, so I somehow attracted such a situationĀ»
. Learn how to earn the love and respect. If you want to bless you in-law, give her gifts to serve her, ask her to help. Ask what you can do for her, for her son.
When a person is to you, then you can not help a desire to bless him. If you want to devote to it a year of his life, but earn her blessing.
The main thing - to preserve the harmony within yourself. If we are harmonious, we can always agree with people.
If you try, but you did not work? Do not blame the mother in law and did not take offense to it. You have done everything they could. Maybe you get later.

Consider your family history

Analyze the problems that arise in your family. For example, such a family history: all kinds of women throwing their husbands. That 20-year-old beautiful daughter of the groom threw right before the wedding, and she had a wedding dress is ready, and invited guests. This means that claims against a man going by the nature of the girl and they need to be "work" for all generations. On the one hand, it is very difficult, on the other hand - if it does, what kind of support will be enormous. Many times I have seen that when a woman decides to question the parents, it in 2-3 months change personal life.

The techniques of getting rid of resentment

Bows

Set a photo of parents and bowed to the floor. Think about what you bow to them as the representatives of the divine principle. Do this several times each day. At the time of the bow when we omit the head below the heart, leaving pride and resentment. If you bow sincerely, from the heart, without expecting something in return, it can be an amazing thing. Suddenly my mother calls and says, "Excuse me, I'm a child was not fair to you." No matter how far you are from the parents, on the energy level they feel everything.

Mom Letter

Often we do not remember their grievances, especially if they were applied in early childhood. But in the subconscious aggression towards parents remains. When we write with his left hand, the subconscious is activated, it turns on the right hemisphere. Write on a piece of paper: "Dear Mom (name it by name), I'm sorry for everything. Dear Mother, I forgive you for everything. " We can add: "I thank you for everything." If you do it regularly for two months, your subconscious resentment and aggression go.

Blow any guilt

Whatever your parents, you do not accidentally born in this family. We all make mistakes, but if the sense of guilt in relation to the parents accompany you for many years, you need to mentally return to the past. No matter how your parents received in the past, it must be taken. Only then you can improve the karma of a kind.

Tags

See also

New and interesting