No, I have not! Manifesto of the woman he got advisers

And you too nervous when everyone (kazhdyy!) and counter-cross climbs with his tips on how you behave, what to wear, how to eat, how to raise children and what to do in your free time? And why, from colleagues to the media, according to if you give them something to be? Revision Website offers to put everything in its place, and publishes a manifesto entitled "I should not!»

I should not to wear skirts bell, beads and rows of long hair. Dyeing eyelashes while he sleeps, to bear and raise children, bake eclairs with three kinds of cream. Not to be nice and friendly, and the wicked shall not be the same.

< I should not to inspire and spodvigaet tolerate, conceal themselves, to bend space and time, to smile when I want to cry and demand, even if I can make myself. It should not be guardian of the hearth, the weather in the house and the secrets of men's orgasms. It should not wait for the first pitch, and do not wait for it too, I should not.

< No. Please, no.

One hundred and tips on how to be happy. Three successful formula. Eighteen secrets of this woman. Taut, thorny ropes shoulds - how to weigh what to watch and read, what clothes to wear, how to spend time. What is. Where to spend a vacation. How to bring up children. How to earn. How many do not earn. Who, what and how to ask.

Please, do not teach me to be independent and free. I should not deal with goal setting, write business plans and a doctorate in physics, does not understand contemporary art and reading Schopenhauer. I definitely should not strive for balance and equilibrium, improve yourself and your body, and in all honesty - do not deal with it at all, too, should not

. And again.

Do not think that you know what it means to be a woman. What be me. You do not need to tell me where to go and what to do.

< You know, I somehow itself.

I have it in the blood.

Doktorsha.livejournal.com author, source Pticavpolete.com

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting