Jane about the life of the Fund, after 50

"We still live in the old paradigm, presenting life as an arch. This old metaphor: the birth, flourishing in the middle of life, extinction and decrepitude. A more appropriate metaphor for growing up - stairs. The ascent of the human spirit, which leads us to wisdom, wholeness and its true "I". »

"You know, I was already in his sixties, when I realized that I can be the way I am, and it will be right».

"To live consciously means to live, constantly mindful of death. You know, I'm 76, I have lived a lot longer than I have left to live. The fact that I live with this in mind, to help me make a decision. It helps me not to waste time. »

"I do not think I'm lying myself; No, I'm not afraid of death. I watched my dad died. It faded slowly, and I had the time. He was never talkative, did not speak with me. And I have not had the courage to ask him if he was afraid, or even about something. But what is so, it taught me is that I am not afraid to die. What I'm afraid, it's to die, regretting something, and I think it was him. When I realized (I was about 45), I realized, and this: Okay, so I have to live my life, especially as I get older, so as to arrive at the end of the road, nor regretting what . »

"I think that when a woman gets older, sex gets better. Partly because she no longer worries because of nonsense, you know? She was no longer on the market. She knows her body. She knows what she wants. She is not afraid to ask for it. If something does not work, so what? »

"I love bugs, because it is the only way to learn something. You do not learn from the successes; You do not learn at the awards; not learn is not known. You learn only on wounds, scars, errors, failures. That is the truth. »

(On his return to the business of video lessons)

"All of a DVD-discs that are on the market, designed for young people who can roll up into a pretzel, as once I could. I thought, who better than me can do it? I have made, I think, five discs under the new brand Jane Fonda's Prime Time Workout (Gym for a better life from the time of Jane Fonda). They are designed for those who are now 50 - 70 or more, and for those who never practiced, even if they are younger. Everything is slower and easier. This is a very, very safe, and at the same time makes everything work. »

"I said to the surgeon:" Do not remove my wrinkles. " I do not want to look stupid, like when you have become a person who is not compatible with your neck. »

"I think it is important to let everyone know that the septuagenarian can be sexually attractive and sexually active. They do not have ... and many are choosing to jump off the train, but they can. I can. I mean, I have. »

"When you become older than himself, rather than to watch it from the outside, fear subsides. You understand that you - still you can be even more than before »

. (About his book, Prime Time)

"People still think of the age of horror. I have found that when you're not an observer and participant, is, in fact, is not so bad. So I decided to conduct a study. I spent four years traveling the country and reading studies from other countries. I gathered everything I wanted to know myself, and all I knew and wanted to tell readers about how to prepare for the last third of life and how to go through this period, which I think is the best time of life. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting