15 of the brightest gems of children's real life

Children - an inexhaustible source of imagination and humor. It's amazing how they find a way out of situations, showing their spontaneity!

< Website to find you great baby Pearl, which once again confirms that the children have a lot to learn.

Daughter, 6 years old, eating soup. I propose to take the onions or garlic.
- I do not want
. - From the onion and garlic kills many germs and viruses
. - Would be better if they were dying of chocolate

. ***

Anna, 4 years:
- Mom, you're in fact a lot of spirits, give one spirit Aunt Kate

! ***

Eve 4 years, cut the garlic and indignant:
- When it will work ?! Why did not I cry?

My daughter has a toy - a dinosaur. Mom explains her:
- It's a dinosaur. Dinosaurs lived for a long time, all died.

After a while, going to her daughter's room, she saw a picture of my mother: Daughter holds in one hand a dinosaur, in another - hippopotamus and voiced their dialogue:
- Hi, Hippo, how are you
- Well, how are you, dinosaur
? - And my ... My bad, then all died

! ***

Natasha, 3 years:
- Mom, why do not you give me anywhere
? - And what you give
? - Or marry or to the ballet

! ***

Vela's son, 2-year, for the first time in the garden. On the way, explained that in a garden need to listen to all, well behaved, not to fight, well, everything like that. In the garden, we were met by an elderly teacher full. He takes the child in his arms and asked:
- Oh, boy, how do you imagine the locker choose

? The child on the face of horror and fright. After a moment's pause, he, holding back tears, suitable for one of the lockers, opens the door and climbs back with the words:
- Goodbye, Mom ...

My daughter has a new fun: in public transport to indulge in a lengthy discourse about life. I'm afraid to ride with her, even though under the seat immediately hide.

"Mom, you are my children's home no longer hand over?»

"Mom, look what Uncle, horo-o-o-o-shy, handsome! Let him pick a home, he will love us! »

My child is behaving as if it is not fed. For example, come to my parents, so she asked, "Grandma, give me a piece of black bread." Or bought somehow potatoes, go to the store, she was on the whole yard yelling joyfully: "Hurrah! We bought potatoes! Potatoes eat! »

Our nephew Fyodor dreamed about scooter, begging everyone. Last birthday, 4 years old, received. Around jumping Vanya, younger brother, and asks:
- Give! Give!

Fedor puts out his hand, thrusting Vanka:
- You can not! You're not dreaming !!!

We were in a family of four: myself, my wife and two daughters. Today could not decide who will walk the dog. Start a game: who was the first to say a word - and he is

. Once the dispute has entered into force, with a straight face daughter went to dress, I gathered everything you need for dog walking, shod. And now she opens the door, the dog on a leash, in a hallway lined the whole family, and we are almost in unison:
- Well done, Paul

. And Paul, pleased, starts to take off his jacket and says:
- So you got caught

. ***

I feed Radu, 2 years 8 months, with a spoon and persuade:
- Come for the mother, for the Innu

! Daughter chewed for five minutes, I say it again:
- Come on now for a Luba

! Radmila, pointing at his mouth still full, says:
- Wait. There's Ina.

Dad says Togh:
- Or you just go to sleep, or I will swear

. Toja, 3 years old, looking at it closely:
- Because of this we do not want anything

. ***

Mitya in early childhood:
- Mom, you who work
? -. Secretary
- A grandmother
Dasha? - Booker
. - No, still an accountant to be uninteresting: it is always only money and money, but you - the secrets

! ***

Anna, 4 years, seeing newly born kittens:
- Oh, what pretty, so similar to mice, only in the face and it is determined that these are people

! ***

- Tanya, you lepish plasticine, my girl? Flower?
- No

. It continues to mold thin vertical wand.
- What? Sapling?
- No
. - What is it
? - Bent armature

. According to the materials: kid

via www.kid.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=42591&st=45

Tags

See also

New and interesting