Most often, a true friend takes you not arm and leg

My first dog was bought for 50 cents, and the deal I would call the most successful in my life. My dog ​​does not have the pedigree and documents, so I did not bring medals at exhibitions, and his heart was only ladies suburban beauty breed "dvorterer". Bol, he himself was this: in his blood was already three are mixed breeds. He did not possess the qualities of any hunter or a lifeguard or a guide. But he understood human language. He was really a true friend and protector. < It was very much like a man.

I realized that I had chosen a clever puppy back in the day when we brought him home. Two months miracle smart enough to go down on a rubber mat in the car to nadudolit not on seat. The fact that he is four months longer in the apartment to do, do not say anything.

About patience our guy also testified that he did not resist when I pyalila on his clothes younger sister , and put him to bed in a pram. Okay, even I - my sister do it by the tail thrust into his ears, mouth, nose, climbed, and he - not even a hint of irritation

. Generally it is not only loved my sister, but all the children who are familiar with it. In winter, the hill on n made any trip even more exciting when he tried to steal shoes from someone. And in the summer, after bathing (he eerily hated the water, but very happy when it comes from), I often had to look for someone else's sneakers somewhere meters 300 from the beach.

< It is not much-loved to eat. druzhban His childhood neighborhood Stafford as a loaf of bread had styrennye umyat 7 seconds, and our still had to persuade him to eat from his plate.

Cleanser, for example, add to Borschik, well hlebushek or butter spread. Moreover, when my grandmother was baking on Easter holiday (there were so many that they were placed only on the floor), he did not even look at them, not that that came in 15 years. Although, imagine what it was a test for him, because he loved the sweet and rustling candy wrappers from sweets heard a kilometer away.

< Well, he was a noble beggar
In his he rarely so openly begging, but for others the theater played out that it is necessary. Girlfriend once, almost in tears, even said, they say, are you absolutely do not feed him or something ...

One day we went to the sea, and along the way we got the garden of nuts. We have collected a whole hazelnut hat. It was a shame that there is nothing to split nuts. As I have thought of a dog treat. In short, we then normally with my sister ate nuts, though they had to get in and out of the mouth of the dog.

< All summer we spent in the country. hatches there knew, of course, all the neighbors. To whom is he came for pancakes, someone has fed the bagels and someone he was stealing cat food.

With the cottage in general a lot of memories associated, and often resembled the scars on his face and sides. This Lovelace zagulival for three days with the stray dogs, returning all bitten, lame, but very happy, can be said proudly. Granny somehow made it to the street, so he breathed, his deeds to be done, because it was getting too bad. She looked away for a moment, and his barely standing on its feet and gone. He returned two days later. And so there were a few times he had in his youth. Oh, what a nice railway still meet the street dogs with familiar eyes, color or moles on her cheeks.

< My family has done a lot for this dog
But what did this dog is invaluable for us. Especially for me. After all, with its appearance, I became the coolest girl in the yard. It was he who was the friend who could tell any secret. Any problems, bad mood and other troubles suddenly evaporates when he sat down next to the sofa and swung pressed my side, putting his head under my arm, so I stroked it.

Our hatches are gone, leaving only memories.

Now his parents' house grows another six-month "patio", only this time it's not staffopitbokser and bastard Bernese Mountain Dog. Of course, it's not like Luke neither outwardly nor in temperament and has already nashkodivshy, eat grandmother's roses. < But it is no less cool dog, and he brought a lot of happiness for each of us.

Now, as an adult, I realize that, setting the stage for a puppy for his child, the parents take on the burden: to feed, heal, educate and even displayed on the street (who do not know, even the most responsible child in the time to forget his promise to always -Always walk the dog).

But if all difficulties compared to the joy and happiness and benefit that will bring a pet with his presence in the house, ... In short, it is not comparable even.

Karina Hyles specifically for the Website

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting