67 days of hunger. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

Method extreme, it is better not repeat it.

Excellent self-healing and inspiring example of a 33-year-old girl Sofia. Starting with an impressive weight of 120 kg after abundant hormone therapy, with a heavy burden of various diseases, she had done the seemingly impossible.

Hello everybody! Sorry, for the long absence will not happen on the Internet is now very rare, very suddenly became interested and live happily without it)). A good friend gave the wish of Elijah and Anika know more about my semi-starvation ago. Taki I to you with a report, or a report or just a story. Start of fasting I have described here, because I will not again describe the source data.

A detailed diary reprint too lazy, for he wrote, after 20 days of fasting by hand (now it is re-read and write very brief main results and Milestones) as came to inspect my habitation-bytё father, in spite of my fears, I undertaking my not only supported, but and he offered to leave the city in one of his hunting huts. Feed, water and educate kids my mom arrived at this time - that it was something strongly opposed the continuation of executions, but a little fib ... .or invent as much (as it turned out) that Jesus Christ and his 40 days, I'm not going to portray, and the fast start of the day before yesterday ... I still went with my father to the taiga.

Products did not take with them in principle, in order not to break nenarokom- one does not see, I eat or not ... and so there is no choice, except to weed hvoёy chew in April. He scored Castaneda books, the textbook of English, notebooks, pencils and printed from the website "Hackers dreams" and "Simoron" to describe training and practices.

What can I say? The forest and the city absolutely not comparable in terms of attitude and simply banal and physical well-being. Forest delicious air, spring water, the absence of all stimuli inherent in civilization.

Mlyn ... is going to write a very brief ... all return to our sheep.
The father did not stay with me, promising to come for me in three weeks. The only condition set not to starve en clean water and add it to Bardin, which he had collected, and for me, on the Internet it is more commonly referred to as a stone oil. Water with dissolved Bardeen taste sour it turns out, sometimes it was unpleasant to drink, sometimes delicious, focused precisely on this feeling - or drinking, or taking a sip and grimaced, the bank set aside for later.

As soon as the start to drink this water stopped bleeding gums. I wrote in the diary, that's easy for me to starve in the forest become even easier the first 11 days. Enema is done every day in the air ... the picture for the outside viewer, probably would be still the same. Went much dragged the wood and lit the stove, reading, writing, English remained unclaimed ... ah ... a lot of sleep.

On the 32 day of starvation dramatically poplohelo - nausea, dizziness, chills, aches and swelling of the joints, bleeding from the nose and royal. It lasted about two days, then released. The longest lasted uterine bleeding - 6 days until they began to make tampons soaked in more concentrated than for drinking Bardeen solution ... ispuzhalsya ...

The bleeding has stopped, but began to release (sorry) disgusting smell of rotten sea fish, it is the sea, a smell iodide. The tumor became about half the size of the original size.

37 day feeling again was a wonderful surprise, even somehow weightless as a cloud felt, but isolation is not stopped and the language was not just covered with bloom, but as if it levied curd. This cottage has been in the language and under the tongue and gums. I scraped it 3-4 times per day, especially a lot of it was in the morning. I went already less from the cabin far left. After 39 days of fasting father arrived. Leaving from starvation and from the forest declined, feeling that it is not time yet. In the dying orphan, I obviously was not like, because agreed that he would leave me brought 10 kg of carrots, and come in the next time in a week and a half - from the start to go hungry I could in the forest and

. 40-day no divine revelations brought me))))))) as opposed to the saints. 41, 42, 43 unchanged.

44 - vomiting bile and mucus, such as (sorry great) snot, several times per hour. I drank water after each attack and vomited again. Then she fell asleep and woke up only on day 46 in the evening. I wanted to sleep on, but very cold, so I had to get up and use the stove. To heat and sipping water, he fell asleep again, not even remembering that for 3 days never went to the toilet. I woke up a few hours of moans hurt the bladder, the urine came two pebble and sand, urine was very muddy, almost white. Has made klizmu- out whitish slimy strands several tangles on worms do not seem similar, but kind of nasty (((.

Again slept for two days, was thinking that it would be time and go, but the condition was quite lethargic, even the heart could not be found in the usual place, probed only in the neck, and that its frequency has 5 hits in 10 seconds, against the usual my 15 and rubbing carrots force in itself is not found. All remnants of the forces left on the stove and a few words in his diary.

50 day - I woke up quite cheerful and contented life. I clean out the mouth of a pound of cheese ... with exactly was)))), enema - black bile, and very similar to stones cal. I take a walk, read, dragged into the hut of wood and water. Dad came .... both of us are very lucky that he did not find my letargizm, I think ... was very surprised that I'm still starving. We argued quite rapidly on this subject, but signs of full clarification, I did not observe in myself, because to go out again refused - Poor Dad, however, wander amplitude-syudy, but was sent back to his home.

51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 days - weakness, shortness of breath, dripping from his nose and ears something purulent sukrovichnoe, but the good mood, no drowsiness, separation became transparent and different smelling, swelling hardly detectable. Enema did every day, constantly out stones, all of these 6 days.

57 again deterioration black before my eyes, and complete apathy. Again, long sleep, waking up only to the furnace firebox. With 60 minutes awoke with tears%) stifled me, it is not clear for what reason, wept heartily a few hours, though crying is not my strong point, I do not remember when was crying before last. Continually sobbing and wiping away tears))) made an enema - with bile left two dead Ascaris. Crying abruptly ceased, but has pulled out of disgust several times. Yeshe did enema 2 - clean water. Since the court ... in the meadow, stood on May 22 decided to lie down in the sun, and in the evening to start rubbing carrots - carefully obsmotrev himself found inexplicable disappearance of almost all the moles on the hands and abdomen and noticeably thinning and porozovevshy scar from appendicitis. Stretch marks on the abdomen have become almost invisible. He inspired. I decided to continue to starve.

61, 62, 63 - slept, walked a little, basked in the sun and lovingly obsmatrivala yourself for a change. Since the scales I was not dragged into the woods (the purpose of fasting was still not losing weight) then, as I lost weight it was not clear, but what I've seen, I even liked)). With enemas almost nothing more came of it. Curd language was much smaller, but still was not grope tumor at all.

64 day - sharply rising from bed, fainted, I woke up lying on the floor. Climbing up, felt a bout of anger at everything around - kicked the stove ... ... stupid ... .bolno became even more angry, started shouting something ... Anger passed, but liked to scream. Then, feeling that the throat is something snapped, splyunula- pus with blood. And so it went on for about an hour, screaming and spitting pus. Yell, I went to sleep again.

65 Day - Dad arrived. I bear malice about 64))))), in response could not object to anything, sore throat and voice was not at all. I went to wash and clean out the mouth of the cottage cheese, cottage cheese is an not ... touch of language only. I wrote the Pope on a notebook that will come out as soon as the raid will come with the language. He refused to leave, stayed in the hut. 66 day sleep.

67 woke up from a long time do not feel hunger, rosy tongue, my eyes are not at all - in addition to pure proteins, instead of the usual mermaid almost pure gray. Carrots rubbed, squeezed, diluted 2/3 vodoy- drank and how fell asleep. 68, 69 day lived as a chest mladenchik))) woke up with the demand to eat about once every 4 hours, went to the toilet and fell asleep again.

Then everything became normal life in a rut, returned home, but the juices have lived another two months, the carrot at the beginning of the summer was not enough good, so do more herbal and citrus. Weigh only on arrival home on release day 5 - 66 kg, against the initial 120. The result was a total weight loss of 54 kg. For two months the juice recovery lost weight by 8 kg. In the transition to normal diet weight has remained at the same level - 58 kg.

Briefly on the results - all disappeared papillomavirus; available to starvation moles left 1/8 of the maximum (here subjectively, I do not consider them before ...); tumor resolved completely; scars from appendicitis and old burn too fully resolved - the skin is quite normal in these areas; stretching almost disappeared; he changed the type of skin - has been porous, prone to oily skin, has become normal; eye color and remained gray (according to my parents, this "original" color that I had up to 3 years); gut works without prodding after every meal; energy in the 10 years%); outwardly I look 25 years, instead of their 34.

Tags

See also

New and interesting