HOW vegan diet has helped me win colon cancer

On the eve of New Year 2003, I woke up in the hospital with a portion (approximately 1/3) of the large intestine and remote diagnosis - stage 3 colon cancer. I was 26 years old. Most of the year I felt incredible pain. Being a man, I suffered and hoped that would be better.

But this did not happen.

Eventually the pain became so intense that I curl up on the couch every night after dinner. It's time to visit a doctor.

After misdiagnosis and inconclusive tests, gave me direction on colonoscopy. Surprise! The thick kishecheike a tumor the size of a golf ball was found. Two days later, a biopsy confirmed that I had colon cancer. I was shocked. Like 26-year-old man would appear cancer that almost never appears in people under 50 years old?

I was told that the tumor must be removed before it will grow, and they sent me to a surgery. On the operating table, the surgeon found that the cancer had spread to my lymph nodes. The next day I was told that I need to go through chemotherapy from 9 to 12 months, after I recovering from surgery.

Harmful Food (dzhankfud)
in hospital At the hospital, there were some things that made me think. First meal after the surgery (removal of 1/3 of the colon) in the hospital was probably the worst of the menu, which is given to children in primary schools. But I'm not small. For three days I ate almost nothing, only a bit that a couple of times. I did not understand why they think that everything is in order, giving junk food (junk food fast food) in patients who have cancer.

As with any patient after the surgery I was worried as to not inadvertently damage the superimposed seams in the intestine. In this, I asked the surgeon if there are any foods that I should avoid. And he said, do not drink anything stronger than beer. Well Well, it was not quite the answer I was expecting to hear.

During his recovery at home, I reflected on how my future will look like. And when I thought about the chemotherapy, I fell into disarray. Intuitively, the idea of ​​poisoning the body for the sake of my recovery did not give me any sense. I do not want to do it, but I did not know what else to do. So I did what people make desperate. I began to pray. My wife sat with me on the sofa, and we began to pray. I asked God, if there is one way to get around chemotherapy, let him show it to me.

Two days later, to the threshold of my house I brought a book. She sent a man from Alaska, which I had never met, it was a friend of my father. This book was written by a man who was cured of colon cancer using syroedcheskoy vegetarian diet, as well as juices (in particular, he stressed the carrot juice). I knew it was the answer to my prayer.

Instead chemotherapy raw fruits and vegetables
I began to read and study the known causes of cancer and found that toxins from the environment, unhealthy food and lifestyle, and stress - all key factors that destroy the health. I realized that my meals with nutritional deficiencies consisting of precooked food, eating fast food and animal products. This poisoned my body, as well as the environment. I also realized that my thoughts, attitudes and emotions were also poisoned.

As soon as I researched chemotherapy, I discovered that it's much worse than I thought before. Chemotherapy temporarily reduces the amount of some cancer cells in the body, but my research has shown that it also destroys the immune system; stem cells make more aggressive cancer; is the cause of the recurrence of cancer; leads to irreversible damage to the brain, lungs, heart, and will likely make me infertile.

That is why I decided to unsubscribe from chemotherapy. Instead, I chose perezodirovku nutrients, giving your body everything it was necessary for healing, regeneration and detoxification. I immediately switched to a vegan raw food diet. Eating fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts and drink 8 glasses of fresh vegetable juice every day.

The negative reaction of my friends and doctors
To my surprise, the decision to become vegan was badly perceived by people close to me. The oncologist told me that I have a 60% chance of living another five years, provided that I podstuplyu conventional treatment. It sounded or slightly better than a coin toss. I asked him about alternative therapies. He looked me straight in the eye and said: "They are not. If you do not pass the chemotherapy, you're crazy .... And I'm not saying this because I want your money. "

My wife and I left the hospital with horror. We sat in the car, holding hands, crying and praying. I was afraid of death and I do not want to look like a fool opposing official medicine. But I knew that God would lead me in another way. I left with faith, stepping into the unknown, and it gave me peace of mind in the midst of uncertainty and contradictions.

I never returned to the cancer clinic. I realized that I did not care about myself, and could make huge, sweeping changes in your diet and lifestyle. So I decided to take responsibility for my health and healing into their own hands. And if that does not work, chemotherapy would be a last resort.

Integrative oncology helped me change
I found a good nutritionist and integrative oncologist in Memphis, who worked helping each other. Under their leadership, I spent a natural non-toxic therapy that could find and afford. I was determined to live and was ready to do anything to regain their health. He took control of their health, and a radical change in your diet, I let my body heal itself and created all the conditions that the cancer has not been able to flourish.

I'm not unique, not special and I am not the only person who thinks that he healed himself from cancer. We have thousands. Key factors that influenced the remission of cancer are described in a stunning new book called Radical remission from Dr. Kelly Turner, PhD (Radical Remission by Dr. Kelly Turner, PhD.).

It's been 10 years since I put this diagnosis. My wife and I have two beautiful daughters. I am healthy and I am in the best physical shape of his life.

Chris Wark is a writer, speaker and trainer on health in Memphis, Tenn. His message is to inspire people to take their health into their own hands and get rid of the disease through radical changes in diet, lifestyle and faith.

Tags

See also

New and interesting