She made this carpet with their hands and save a lot of money!

It's hard to find a good rug at a reasonable price, especially if you have picky people and want all the colors in the room in harmony and created the interior.

A girl named Stephanie also attended to the matter and finally decided to do everything with their own hands. The idea, in her own words, she peeked at the girlfriend.

"Once I went to a party at Casey and saw her in the living room large luxurious carpet," - she said. Impressed by Stephenie wrote about this in his blog A Scoop of Sherbert. "I have thought then that she could not spend a huge pile of money for it, because it Casey was not simple. But it was the coolest carpet I've ever seen. "

Then she learned that a friend just took a lot of small rugs and glue them the usual tape for carpets. In total, the carpet cost her $ 30.

Small rugs she had bought on the bulletin board and carpet shops. It was not full pads, and, so to say, the remains of the production, but the colors and the quality remained worthy.

The price of each is varied from 1 to $ 2. Stephanie tried to pick up the pieces of a similar texture and size. Before you do anything, it has posted the original image.

"Then I decided to experiment with colors. Work has begun to boil. But, most surprisingly, all took me less than an hour, "- says Stephanie experience

. It is the turn of tape - she used a double-sided adhesive tape for carpets. She bought it at a local hardware store for 4 $.

To each time not to cut off a piece, sliced ​​Stephanie tape on the workpiece.

Then she turns to connect the pieces of carpet, fixing all the tape.

All connected very tightly and efficiently.

Gaps in the center of it is filled with colored pieces of carpet to place accents. In the store, "Everything for $ 1" grid girl bought for carpets. It will help keep the structure and will not allow the carpet to slide.

"And after hours of work you have a carpet! I like it like crazy! It adds a modicum of comfort, which, unfortunately, is very lacking. And all this for $ 30! "

: Marketium.ru

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting