It reflects the state of mind

It translates our thoughts and vibrations in the words with the same sound can express the opposite. You can learn a lot about a person if you pay attention to his speech. And as much as we can understand about yourself and your inner world, if you listen to what we say to ourselves.

< Website has decided to share with you a useful article Catherine Britsovoy on how to build a harmonious relationships with others and with yourself.

There is a direct connection between the mind and speech. If the mind is healthy and positive, it is a calm and friendly. Such a person does not complain about his fate, he does not blame others and, of course, to communicate c such companion - a pleasure

. According to statistics, 90% of all quarrels and conflicts is due to the fact that we have of someone saying bad. In the East, a man who can not control his speech, considered primitive. < It has long been observed that we acquire the quality of the man, of whom we think and speak. Therefore, speaking about someone badly, criticizing him, we show the negative qualities of the personality in itself. When we praise, it manifests all the good that is inherent in this person.

If you watch them, you will notice that the more our egoism, envy and ill will, the harder we speak about someone warm. The rougher it is, the less we are harmonious, so the more severe life lessons we receive. < When we say harsh words, bad words - peace and happiness within us becoming less We give the opportunity to demonstrate the negative energy, and then wonder why it is so often have to take pills for headaches
one of the reasons why we feel tired and a little have time - we say a lot Verbosity -. sign verbiage. If we talk less, c patience and endurance, you can save both time and energy.

I once met an acquaintance, whose appearance has changed a lot. And, without thinking, I said, "Oh, you've lost weight. You just do not know. " He said quietly: "I'm on a diet." Then we talked a little more and went. Just back from him, I suddenly realized my tactless words. After weight loss could be caused by a disease, and my words might hurt hurt him. But in the daily rush, we forget about such trifles. And we go further.

< Words have meaning only if they are considerate and full of love for others. And then, even if you say "bitter" words, the heart is sure to take them. And these words do not seem cruel, they seem accurate.

Otherwise, if we use harsh words, this harshness manifested throughout our appearance. Then the other obvious, our pride, and people will take offense at us. This can be avoided by adding love and sympathy. For example, no matter what words the mother is not instructed the children, because of a mother's love, they are not perceived as harsh and insulting. Children feel: Mom loves us and wishes us well. In the same way, if in his words we show mercy - it does not hurt other people

. Author: Esolang
Photos on the preview: Paramount Pictures

via www.paramount.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting