Wheat germ and vitamin B12

Did you know that wheatgrass juice contains vitamin B12 and essential amino acids?

I did not know before. But when I found out about this, immediately I thought about the germination of wheat and use of this wonderful drink.

Sprouts of wheat and barley - the perfect food for humans. This is a full meal. Wheatgrass juice (and barley) contain almost everything that the body needs.

Start drinking the juice you need a small amount to 20-30 g (about 1-2 tbsp. L.), Preferably on an empty stomach, and gradually increasing up to 90-120 grams per day.

Describe the process of making this wonderful drink is not necessary - so everything is clear. Missed wheat sprouts through the auger juicer and juice ready. But just in case I'll put here some photos that I took during the cooking process.

In juice is very specific taste and can be diluted (purified) water.

The juice of wheat germ - a unique drink that is rich in a lot of useful substances. It is great to cleanse and rejuvenate the body. Helps to get rid of various diseases, such as skin, as well as all blood disorders (including anemia), helps to reduce the pressure may delay the scars it cleanses the liver and helps beat cancer, and much more

. And you drink the juice of wheat grass?

Tags

See also

New and interesting