B12 — vitamin against fatigue

Fatigue, weakness, lack of energy, reluctance to get out of bed in the morning – these symptoms are familiar to all of us, and so are especially evident in winter, when days are short and natural light is obscenely small. Of course, feel fatigue after a long day – this is perfectly normal, however, if you do not feel rested even after a full eight hours sleep – it is an occasion to reflect and to pay more attention to their health and nutrition. One of the reasons for fatigue and lack of energy may be a lack of vitamin B12. I'll tell you, my dear readers, how to recognize a deficiency in this vitamin, and how to replenish its reserves.

Why do we need B12? B12 is a vitamin that regulates the maturation process of red blood cells, red blood cells. When a sufficient amount of vitamin erythrocytes well developed and effectively cope with its main task – to deliver oxygen to all the cells of the body. In the absence of B12 the normal development of blood cells is disrupted, their number decreases and the person can develop anemia. In 1934, the year three American scientists from Harvard won the Nobel prize for the discovery of B12, which they isolated from the liver suffering from anemia dogs. Since this vitamin will help humanity in the struggle with low hemoglobin.

In addition to anemia, prolonged vitamin B12 deficiency can damage the nervous system. With a lack of B12 interferes with the normal formation of nerve myelin sheaths of nerves "laid bare", which threatens the loss of sensation of hands and feet, loss of balance, memory loss, disorientation in space and sharp jumps in sentiment. Unfortunately, often people notice these symptoms when the changes are already irreversible.B12 deficiency can also cause the development of clinical depression.

Scientific studies indicate that B12 is involved in the formation and growth of bones. This is especially important for women during menopause, where hormonal changes lead to the loss of bone mass.

How to understand that you do not have enough B12? My dear, cheerleaders, if you notice yourself or your loved ones the following symptoms: chronic fatigue, irritability, dizziness, ringing in the ears, drowsiness, bad digestion, headaches, memory impairment, impairment of vision, difficulty breathing or, as already mentioned, anemia. Under these symptoms it is advisable to take a blood test and to see if there's a shortage of B12 in the body. If vitamin is not really enough, you need to replenish with foods rich in B12, or vitamin supplements.

Sources of vitamin B12 Vegetable Animals, Seafood, Soy and soy products, seaweed, yeast, peas, beans, lentils, Turkey, eggs, Octopus, herring, mussels, mackerel, bass vitamin B12 Deficiency can occur due to an unbalanced diet, or gastric ulcer and gastritis, when disrupted the normal absorption of the vitamin in the digestive tract. Largest stock of B12 is contained in animal products, primarily in beef and pork liver. So if you, like me, don't eat meat, try to enrich your diet with soy products, they also contain this important vitamin. The recommended daily allowance of B12 for children is 1.2 to 1.8 micrograms per day for adults is 2.4 micrograms, but during pregnancy and breast-feeding the norm increases to 2.8 micrograms.

B12 vitamin complexes If tests showed that you don't get enough vitamin with food, I can recommend to take vitamin B12 supplements. Now many firms produce B12 in pills or capsules, in a convenient dosage, and to cover the daily requirement need only one pill a day. For example, we take vitamins with the whole family. If you are a vegetarian, be sure to pay attention to nutritional Supplement with B12 because plant foods – not the most reliable source of this vitamin! Also take vitamins is if you are active in sports, are exposed to high mental stress, or recovering from injury or illness, as well as carrying a child or breastfeeding.

Contraindications for vitamin B12 In General is perfectly safe, but vitamins should not be taken in the case of some serious diseases, such as elevated hemoglobin or problems with blood vessels. And, of course, as with any medication, do not exceed the daily dose!

I absolutely agree with the popular expression "forewarned is forearmed!". If we know what affects our health is the lack of a substance, it is much easier to recognize this lack and to make up for it. After all, our body is a complex mechanism, and we need to make sure we provide it with all necessary. Of course, in the first place should be a balanced diet, but if you have a busy schedule and the body is in distress, you can help him with vitamins.

So, my dear readers, if you want to be healthy, fit and energetic, you have to include B12 in your diet! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: organicwoman.ru/b12-vitamin-protiv-ustalosti/

Tags

See also

New and interesting