Residents of New York City winter day everyday

Site wants to show you New York, its streets and its people - especially those living in! After all, this city is often called the "heart of the world", it is very special, and the people who live in it, too special. I give the floor to Denis, LiveJournal blogger who lives in New York and writes about nёm.Byl typical January day: sunny, moderately frosty and very windy. This fact makes the winters in New York is very uncomfortable. Coupled with high humidity if you blows through. That's why New York is so popular hoods. Just enough hats.

But you have to know New Yorkers to understand that there is no cold is not a barrier for them. In one day you can meet on the street person in a fur coat, a man in down jacket (they'll be me), the man in an unbuttoned light jacket, a man in a suit and man in T-shirt and shorts. All of them will slowly go on the same street.

Two days before the hurricane I got into Manhattan to pofotkat. Snow was not there, but occasionally blew a cold wind that wanted somewhere to hide and something warm. Here are the people I met along the way.

Mod in a fur hat in Times skver.

Interesting broaching provodov.

According clothing immediately possible to calculate the working cheloveka.

Velosipedist.

Homeless on the ventilation hatch. Homeless winter in New York falls harder vsego.

was somehow a lot of smokers. Either I had not noticed them, whether that cold air holds the smell better dyma.

Girl in ushanke.

At the entrance to the Central vokzal.

Stylish grannies in fashionable ochkah.

With a classic cup of coffee Strabaksa.

Musician outlet metro.

rasslabona in Bryant Park. If there is no wind, the sun is always teplo.

Office plankton skates during lunch pereryva.

I'm pretty sure that the girl spoke in russki.
< br> Urban crazy. Without them, New York would not be New York. First, he swore long and loud to someone invisible, and then began to go towards hurricane. Then click, and became quite usual pedestrian walking on his delam.

Builder to the new building on Sixth avenyu.

legless wheelchair sat alone in a huge truck, loaded in a carriage body and ukatil.

guard in front of office building. Everyone who has the form and is related to police / protection for some reason have to be a big chubby notebook in the back karmane.

guy on the right is dressed appropriately as possible, in my opinion. Only jacket could podlinnee.

nesrednego Manager link. Costume vidno.

Girl with expensive koshelkom.

Buddhist tried me say something about the world, but was proignorirovan.

Sebyashechka.

little man frozen in kostyume.

And it though that. It was also something looked at telefone.

Another was a lot of people with huge electronic handheld device for kureniya.

Endless money extortionists Times sver.

Light and ten.

tightly wrapped homeless wandered off into zombie mode. It seems to me that in doing so he also spal.

taxi driver. Not a Pakistani or Indian that redkost.

Flying gait toward the ice vetru.

driver limousine service waiting klienta.

Shoots cigarette.

With his wife on a walk through Manhattan. I like it when they do selfi:)

Tatuirovka.

Tired man and gorod.

Dvulichnyy.

Robocop of counter- terrorist division of the New York politsii.

Chinese cold and hops in Times skver.

Girl photographing her koltso.

In telefone.
< br> Elvis zhiv.

Regular nemerznuschie people kostyumah.

beggar with sobakoy.

All kuryat.

this year all go to the Canada-Goose down jacket. Previously, this did not bylo.

Homeless something tells prohozhemu.

Just a man entered the kadr.

Homeless very tired vzglyadom.
< br> Fires in the frozen girl sigaretku.

guard at the entrance to a strip klub.

Take off for a comedy show, but people do not understand that proiskhodit.

Lady with Madison Avenue.

Dorma at the entrance to the funeral byuro.

via samsebeskazal.livejournal.com/362929.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting