Magic Yielding.

For some people Yielding concept can have a negative meaning, encompassing idea of ​​defeat, surrender, unsuccessful attempts to meet the challenges of life on the confluence of the lethargy and so on. D. However, the true Yielding did not like it. It is not necessary that you have to passively tolerate a situation in which turned out to be, and nothing to do with it. It also does not mean that you need to stop or start making plans for positive action.

Yielding - is a simple but profound wisdom resist the flow of life, rather than resist it. The only place where you can feel for life - is at the moment, so give up, give in, it means to accept the present moment without any conditions or reservations. This means to give up domestic resistance to what is. The internal resistance of the language of the mental judgment and emotional negativity says "no" to what "is." It becomes literally a declaration, especially when things "go wrong", which in itself testifies to the gap between the demands or ultimatums peremptory on the one hand the expectations of your mind and what is actually on the other. This gap is the period of pain. If you live long enough, you know, so it's often just when things "go wrong". And if you really want to remove from your life the pain and sorrow, the practice Yielding need in these, and especially in these circumstances. Acceptance of what is, at once brings you freedom from identification with the mind, and thus restores your connectedness with Being. Resistance - that is the mind
Yielding - this is a purely internal phenomenon. But this does not mean that you can not take anything on the outer plane or can not change the environmental situation. In fact, all you need to do when you concede a situation - is to take only one of its finest segment, referred to as the present moment, rather than the whole situation entirely
For example, if you are stuck somewhere in the mud, you do not say, "Well, I submit that got stuck in the mud"
Submission - is not Yielding. You do not have to accept unwanted or unpleasant life situation. You do not need to cheat and convince yourself that if you're stuck in the mud, there's nothing wrong. No. You fully realize their desire to get out of it. Then you focus narrows and point it at the moment, and focus it on him, and in no case do not hang on it any mental shortcuts. This means that you will no longer be any judgment on the present moment. Therefore, you will not have resistance and emotional negativity. You take only that this time "there." Then you take decisive action and do everything in your power to get out of the mud. Such action I call positive. It is much more effective than negative action, generated anger, despair or disappointment. You keep practicing Yielding until until you reach the desired result, while refraining from hanging currently no shortcuts.

Let me offer you a visual analogy, as an illustration of the meaning of which I have put into it. Here you walk at night along a path surrounded by thick fog. But you have a powerful flashlight, which pierces the fog with its light and creates a bottleneck in front of you and clear space. Mist - this is your life situation, including past and future; lantern - it is your conscious presence; clean and clear the space -. is currently

Non-Yielding makes your psychological form - the shell of the ego - harder, and thus creates in you a strong sense of separateness. You begin to perceive the world, and especially the people as a threat. You need to destroy the growing unconscious other through condemnation, as well as the need to compete and dominate. Even nature becomes your enemy and your perceptions and interpretations of the commands and controls fear. Mental illness, which we call paranoia - just over an acute form of this normal but dysfunctional state of consciousness rather
Because of the resistance to hard and rigid becomes not only your psychological state, but after him, and the physical form, that is your body. In different parts there is tension, and the body itself as a whole shrinks. Free circulation of vital energy in it is much more difficult, such as circulation itself is essentially important for its healthy functioning. Physical training and some physical therapy can contribute to the resumption of its circulation, however, as long as you do not do Yielding practice of their daily lives, these measures will only lead to a temporary withdrawal symptoms, and so it will continue for as long as the reasons for this, that is, resistance stereotypes will not be diluted.

Inside, you have something that is never affected by the fleeting, transient circumstances that shape your life situation, and the access path to this there is only one - and it runs through Yielding. This is your life, then it's your Being, which is eternally in the timeless realm of the present. Finding this life is "the one thing that just needed", as Jesus said.

& Lt; ... & gt;

I want to ask you, and why you chose the word "Yielding" to "the surrender", and not "surrender" as it is usually treated? For me, "Surrender" sounds global, irrevocably, as a capitulation (resist - give up), and the "Yielding" there is some echo of polite incomplete. I only write about my observations, perhaps it just shows my non-delivery.

I have nothing against "surrender." For many, it is "surrender" and works. However, for me, "delivery" has also shades such as forced, violence, resistance, and it does not matter where they come from - are imposed from the outside or the inside
cultivated.
I was such a "surrender" is not inspiring. It leads to a quiet inner anger. It is the desire for revenge, revenge. If talk about the "surrender", the total only, and deep cleaning, as a fire, which burns without residue all, what else could be sorry.

Yielding, it seems to me - is the result of understanding, informed decision, sincere forgiveness as a sign of gaining inner strength. Yielding - this reconciliation. The complete absence of resistance. Yielding - a force coming from within. Yielding - this unity, connectedness. Yielding - this calm
Ultimately, Surrender or Yielding - it is only a matter of terminology, taste, or habits, that is, the level of words, but if you look beyond the words and see from there, so to speak, from a higher perspective, you will eventually Delivery and Yielding merge into one and point to the same thing.
Eckhart Tolle - Power of Now

Tags

See also

New and interesting