20 women's rights. Honest and slightly cynical

women - fragile, vulnerable creation? Ha ha ha, as it is not so! That they only pretend such, and their true nature hidden behind a light chirping. Evidence? Yes easily Website publishes a compilation of categorical women's rights, thoughts, snide remarks and innocent studs against women, children, and in particular - of ourselves ...

I do not drink champagne, because the bubbles are beaten in the head and need cognac, tequila and voooon that beautiful boy The men say. "There was only you in the army, would understand me!" I beg of you! Would you at the hospital, would ofigel! Do I have flaws? Yes, a bunch! I'm still alive to me only good things to say «Retired night's sleep." - Blatant lie. Retired I'll get up at 6 am, ride in buses and enrage all. There's no time for sleep ... It is too early to sleep at night, she strongly wanted to sleep in the morning ... It broke their intimate life ... Conclusion: The early bird owl not a lover Sly you, Ivan! How to kiss, so the prince, but how to get married, so immediately fool. Did you know that coffee causes aggression? Here we are today at a cafe with friends drank 3 bottles of wine, a nice house - 2 cups of coffee. You do not even predstavlyayayayayaete how aggressively he behaved when I returned home in the morning! .. I have a salary of 18 thousand. Rub., While Stas Mikhailov 18 million. But I'm not upset, because, damn it all for me - dawn and fog, for me the seas and oceans for me flower meadows, dlyayaya meeenyayaya ... I need a little angel on his right shoulder, which at the right moment will hurt pull me by the ear and say: "It's time to shut up!» I'm at 98% domestic and modest ... But ... Oh, these 27% and live in! woman's head a strange beast. And he makes it work the works wonders. And there is no animal in the order administration. And his name - the mood ... When a man writes me a message with no errors, I started spelling orgasm Oh, is not enviable woman's share: lipsticks, creams, hair curlers ...
What shoes are too tight, around the corn ... That puts pressure on the heart love -! Honey, what about conjugal duty ..
? - Sleep in the evening do not give debts - bad luck I hate when people say: "Well, think of something, you have the imagination!". You say this man with the same password on all sites I want a home, unlimited ... ATM When the girls say?! "I sleep like a star" - then it is free of the girl. And we, mom, sleeping like a zig zag! Because a number of sleep our stars I have just one night of crazy dancing with crazy friends, and I'm back - exemplary mother and wife The best ending of a dispute with a woman - pretend to be dead. In the past, I thought that the worst thing - to teach the lessons. Those guys! Now I know that the worst thing - to teach the lessons with their child. < Half do not remember the rest - do not know ...

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-narodnoe-tvorchestvo/20-optimistichnyh-vyvodov-ot-zhenschin-kotorye-po-zhizni-ne-promah-1170460/

Tags

See also

New and interesting