THE POWER OF A WORD. How to create in words

It's amazing how many people admit that thoughts are material, but does not use it in your daily experience, but even more paradoxical is another fact - how few of us are serious about the words they use every day. Meanwhile, we create our experiences and ourselves on four levels simultaneously: the actions, thoughts, status, and the words that literally paint reality in certain paints.

Oil painting: people want change, even something starts to do (action level), but beaten by the question, "How are you?" Answers at best:

- Okay.

How far he goes? Perhaps far, everything depends on it. But it will go a long ooooochen pace. Such an bug.

- We're the life of me, what does this? - Asks the reader, which the word "life" meant anything other than that of the current situation, its internal state and how he describes it.

Today - this is what you did and thought yesterday, and tomorrow - this is what you think and do today.

If you want to make your tomorrow cases were excellent, excellent, delicious and just fine, we must begin today.

It is not self-deception - is a conscious choice to do at the level of words, which have the force of no less than thoughts or actions. How are you going to feel your best, if you like a robot repeating what are you doing "well", and so many other issues?

Honesty with yourself means that you can soberly assess who you are at this moment and what your condition, but if you decide to change and create itself anew - then we should start not only do and think in new ways, but also to talk.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
~ Bible

The power of words has been known since ancient times. On this basis, in all religions use prayer and mantra when repeated many times the phrase goes to the subconscious and become part of us and our experience. The modern practice has Motivational and affirmations, positive when installation repeated many times aloud or silently. And this, by the way, works well (again, provided that you do with the task at all levels).

The power of words in action:

1. Replacing some familiar words and responses creates awareness
Conduct an experiment, begin to answer the question: "How are you?" In a new way: great, great, etc. - you choose. First, you'll notice that with this answer already and shoulders need to be spread, and a chin lift, and secondly, will initially strange: surprise, even distrustful eyes asks itself is strange to pronounce, and then get the hang of already begin to enjoy. Excellent work in the office. Came.
You:
- How are you?
You (as if nothing had happened):
- Great.
You:
- What have you got wrong?
You:
- Yes, I got in a good mood.

And so every day. In a month you will be treated differently.

The main thing is not to prove not explain and do not go too far, because the "magnificent" your affairs should be the norm and not something supernatural.

As for the battered words. For example, I rarely try to use the words "good" and "beautiful", as they are blurry and inserted where no hitting.

Anthony Robbins, an active researcher of this issue leads to the books example, as one prominent businessman was replaced by the phrase "I am angry" and "I'm in a rage" on a funny combination of "I'm annoyed," to bring in the sense of self and business partners on the hard negotiations . He had a case. Comes in a hotel, his room is not ready, he had wanted to make trouble, but remembers his signature course and the administrator responsible (quite naturally):

- You know, I'm very annoyed.

- Excuse me?

- Frustrated.

He was taken aback at first, then he smiled and did it quickly.

This is the "tear pattern».

Choice of unexpected words, firstly, changing passions (as a listener, and your own: as long as you reprimanded "I'm annoyed," he may die with laughter), and secondly, it awakens awareness.

2. Our brain is programmed words
Our brain is already resistant reactions to certain words. You can check it out now. Slow down, feel the emotions makes you the word "good».

A "delicious»?

Words have the tone. In fact, the word "good" rather faceless and beaten, it does not bear vivid associations, unlike many of its synonyms. On the contrary, sometimes the "good" is used so as not to offend the person, for example, when he has done something not very good, but for some reason he can not say so explicitly. We spoke with the child "good" to outright bad. So that the word does not bear even a pronounced positive charge.

You've never seen a man, but you said it was magnificent. Your associative array has blinded the picture. So?

Or do you say that he is good. There's a difference?

Why am I all that? Using the words of a bright tone to describe themselves and their state, you give a signal to the subconscious level, that it is so. When you begin to answer the question about the case of superlatives, so you start to feel after some time. It is a process of creation at the level of words.

How to do at the level of words?
- Firstly, prosherstit your daily vocabulary, and replace some of the dull and worn out words (especially auto replies) for the ones that you really like and that describe the experience to which you go. Do this consciously, as an artist who is looking at a blank slate, but sees it as a masterpiece, and then you get rid of fear, "and I do not deceive myself." Be a creator, in the end, not fearful gopher (as you these words?).

- Second, use positive installation, if you need a correction of some phenomena in life. You can develop yourself inspiring phrase and repeat it in the morning and evening as well as during the day when the work. Do this for at least a month and then return here to discuss the results.

- Third, use the phrases in real time without the particle "no».

- Fourth, to give your plants the power of the senses. That is the word creates stronger if his sense of feel. On their own words - a dummy, filled with emotion. Different people will have different associations in the same words, respectively, and do these words have to be different. For example, what do you mean the phrase "good guy»?

For some girls, tired of life's dramas, which means "beautiful people", and for some it is sometimes read as "weak." This is neither good nor bad, just different perceptions of the template, which is based on past experience. No more, no less.

Pronouncing the words, feel them, feel that investing and then be able to fully assess their resonance with the world.

- Fifth, think of what to say, since every word creates yourselves, whether you like it or not.

Successful creative!

Olesya Novikova

Tags

See also

New and interesting