20 vital tips from people "sixty"

A survey conducted among people aged over 60, was dedicated to the most important topic: "What advice would you give to the young generation?» < Website sharing with you those tips that have been the most popular and are mentioned by almost all respondents. This is the most interesting and important idea!

People always say, 'Good job one from which you enjoy every day. " This is a false statement. Good work - is the work that you can tolerate the majority of working days, while it covers all of your expenses. Almost no one has a job, which can be adored every second. Years pass in the blink of an eye. Do not marry young. Live life to the fullest. Travel. Proceed. Whether you have money or not. Gather the bag and go wherever you can afford. As long as you do not have children, do not waste money on things. In all things. Look at the world. Poke a point on the map. And more! Do not take all the too seriously. Even if at some point in life seems hopeless and desperate, try to laugh at all this disaster and on how well you ugorazdilo. friend - the one who comes to the aid, even if you call him at two in the morning. The rest - just acquaintances. The most important person in your life - a person who agrees to share his life with you. Think of it like that. You will not notice how your kids grow up. Therefore spend with them as much as possible. No one has died with regret that little has worked in my life. Be hard-working, but do not put work before family, friends and, eventually, himself! You can live a long life, and maybe even short - no one knows. But be that as it may, to take care of their health need to precisely in youth. If you are tired of your life, just stop and think about the present, enjoy all that is beautiful and really important. Take a deep breath, relax. And I realize that everything is relative. Eat and exercise as if you are a diabetic with heart disease - so you never have become. We have only one life. Do not wake up somehow with the knowledge that you have 60 and you did not realize anything had dreamed all his life. Perhaps this is not such a profound advice as others, but still: brush your teeth regularly, dental problems - it's awful. Do not follow all the advice as the biblical precepts. You can ask for advice from someone whom you respect, then weigh again their situation and make their own decision. things - it's just a thing. Do not hold the material objects, hold time and events. The damage that you have received today, will know about his old age. Even if you think you have them completely healed. Believe me! Appreciate every moment and every detail. In his youth, always want all at once. But why not appreciate every little moment? We're not on this planet forever, and the greatest pleasure that we can afford - is to enjoy every moment. Instead of typing messages, pick up the phone and talk to a live person. Go and see my mother for no reason, just like that. Soak every moment. Pay all your bills and stay away from debts. Jealousy destroys relationships. Trust in its second half. If it does not, then who can be trusted at all? If you have an impossible dream, you still have to at least try to get closer to its implementation. As with age, it will become even more daunting. When you meet someone for the first time, I understand that you do not know anything about this man. You see his nationality, gender, age, clothing. Forget all that. You know nothing. Those stereotypes that pop into your head because of the fact that our brains loves all split into categories, limit your life.

Text Bobby Popovic, translation Adme.ru

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting