The five most important rules of life of successful people

Rarely do we think over, and whether there is really the factors affecting the success of the person and what kind of person you need to be to achieve it. What can there be in common between Bill Gates, Richard Branson and Oprah Winfrey? In fact, a lot. Richard St. John, a businessman and a millionaire, held a large-scale study, in which interviewed more than 500 of the world's most successful people, including well-known writers, businessmen, researchers said. During 10 years of research, Richard analyzed the results and gave the eight basic principles of success, and described them in his book "The Big Eight».

Website brings to you the most important ones.

doing things you love h2> The most important rule of success - doing what you love. Many people are unhappy because they do not believe that their favorite thing can bring them money. How in the world of unrealized writers or singers, working, for example, engineers! But if you really want to succeed, never be afraid to follow your passion. Bill Gates said that the software started because he loved to do it, "I never even hoped that it can bring a lot of money. I liked to study the software and I was ready to do it for hours. " Often, successful people say they do not understand what it means to work. Because what they are doing is really what they love and just earn it.

To be able to overcome self-doubt h2> Each person is plagued by self-doubt and uncertainty. Some people it stops and they throw the thing in the middle. Successful people get things done, they know how to hit the mark. Our environment is not always committed to ensuring that we have been successful. "You do not get why you're trying?", "Do you really think that this case will be successful?" - These words often rained every day. They undermine confidence and sow doubt in the mind of man. Most importantly, never succumb to their influence. Try and try until you succeed. Overcome yourself every time. Only such an approach will help to win where others lose. Golf Star Tiger Woods, too, says: "Before each competition I worry. But every time I take myself in hand and say, "You have done it a thousand times. You turn on this ».

Focus on strengths h2> The third personal capacity, the total of all successful people - the ability to concentrate. Successful people focus on the fact that it turns out he does best. Renowned film director Norman Jewison said to me: "I think everything in life depends on your ability to focus on one thing and devote himself to. I believe that the ability to do one thing well does not only satisfaction, but also a sense of confidence. " A person can not do everything at once and at the same time, so you need only focus on your strengths.

to serve the people h2> One of the rules of success to the man and his business is about people. The matter should be for the people and care about them. The service - is when a person does not think about personal gain. The service - is when he wants to bring the maximum benefit to others, so that it really had the value of the product. If the product does not improve the life of people who do not benefit or pleasure, why do we need it?

Chris Kilham travels around the world, studying and collecting medicinal herbs and plants. He says, "My job - to serve people. I go to find natural and healthy substances. I am helping to preserve and protect wildlife. I help the local people. So I'm all in the service. This is my calling. That's what motivates me ».

To put yourself in the other h2> Another secret of successful people is that they know how to put yourself in the place of others. They think about what customers might like, how to solve their problems, what to do in such a situation so that the man left happy. They want to understand what other people feel. And when people understand what other people need and how it can meet her in his work, he can not become successful.

Henry Ford said: «If business is the secret, that is the ability to listen to the opinions of others and to see the world through their eyes how their». This is why the ability to put yourself in the position of customers - is another necessary condition for success.

Based on the book "The Big Eight»

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting