10 couples who prove to the world that love can be eternal!

Now humanity is not enough happiness. Catastrophic. Especially personal. On TV screens so often talk about divorces, scandals and change that image of happy couples and happy families became almost scarce. However, seeing all this, I want to say, "That's not true, not all of these, not all!" What you give for the common, in fact, it is private. Happy marriage a lot, they are everywhere. These ten couples will talk about how to get married once and have never regretted it.

"25 years we have lived together. They flew so fast that I would like to turn the clock to relive wonderful moments of our life together ».

"If I could go back in time, it would have been my wedding day. Then I vowed to myself that my wife will be a true friend and inspiration. Perhaps that day I would be even happier ... »

"I do not believe that I was able to get into the same jacket that was on me on our wedding day. By the way, and earrings are the same ... »

"My dear husband recently retired and now we have a lot of time for each other. If I had to go back and do something to change it, I would have flatly refused. This man, I found my happiness! »

"We have 44 years together. You'd be surprised, but the wedding dress is still fine for me to sit. Well, almost ... »

"It's only been a few weeks before the wedding, we met. Some would say that this is enough, but I have never regretted. Of course, in our life together were black and white stripes, but we endured them together ».

"Three times he invited me for a coffee. And every time I refused. But one still could not resist the pressure of it. Three months later we were married ... »

"When we got married, we did not know much. We do not know that we would have two children - a boy and a girl. They did not know that both of the weight shall find. At one wedding dress now I just do not got! »

"On the day of our wedding, we were very young and incredibly ambitious. We thought that we will succeed. Surprisingly, that's what happened. After all this time, we are happy together! »

"I'd love to be his wife, long before it happened. Only now I realize how much we have missed, not being together ... »

Tags

See also

New and interesting