Start with yourself.

The nature of man, his relation to himself, to the people and the work is formed mainly under the influence of friends. And the genes in our children from the pope and from my mother. A father and mother to her child we choose. So I always tell patients, 'If you want to see the cause of their misfortunes - go to the mirror. " But honestly evaluate yourself and look hard. For example, one mother said to me: "I bring up her son so that he grew up happy, successful, hard-working, self-confidence - in short, a real man!" "And you yourself happy?" - "No." - "Successful? We are confident in yourself? "-" No "On top of all it turned out that she was living with an alcoholic. Woman as a draft horse, harnessed to the family "wagon", which are sitting unemployed, drunken husband and children, taking his example, drags her alone, in the dreams of a beautiful future.

The woman does not understand that to any bright "paradise" does not get it. If she falls ill, family members, instead of sympathy, figuratively speaking, will whip it whip - there is nothing to stand, move on! The worst thing in this situation, that the unhappy and does not want another life - because then she lost her sense of importance. In my heart, imagine, she is proud of their heroic suffering, she sympathized with the same girlfriend pounded life. So, a woman, often suffer from depression, scandals, and even her husband's fists, sure to teach children to be happy and successful.

But the words are taught only in the case when the sight they have a good example. Ever irritated mother as a cook and dishwasher, and the pope, dragged along on the couch with a beer or showered his wife with reproaches, the authority for the child can not be. Where such children find their authority? On the street. And this is not always the most decent people.

Character is formed to 5-7 years, then there is its grinding, sharpening, and blunting some other qualities. After 5-7 years it is possible to change only one person in the world. Guess who? Himself. But our children are in no hurry to change ourselves, notation, parents, teachers, fly in one ear, and depart from another. After learning of the weak food on their plate does not become smaller jeans or dress, computer, cell phone, gold jewelry bought by parents, do not evaporate.

A person usually starts to think about their behavior only when it punishes life, not mom and dad. We try to protect their children from any challenges, making them the mourners, Yabed, hungry ... someone else, making for their first school assignments, then - "otmazyvaya" from the army or the beneficial pristraivaya married, they are looking for a prestigious job. But all this does not make them happy.

Teach not words, but an example. It is ridiculous to say the son or daughter about the dangers of smoking with a cigarette in his mouth, or the benefits of sport, when your best friend - the TV. Start with yourself. Stop being a tyrant for the children or a servant. Tyrants hate servants - despise. Stop whining, blame fate and others. And your child will grow cheerful. Children need to see parents hugging and kissing each other, and do not throw plates, cursing the day of our acquaintance. In general, if you want happiness your child become a happy himself, and he'll copy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting