Think about what you say, and about the consequences.

How often do we say words in vain ... just to please someone, get a momentary pleasure or protect himself in such a way. What strange phrase: "I love you"; "I never betray you"; "You'll be all right ..." Few people today lays the meaning of these words ... except our parents.
We promise, I swear, but then, without even noticing, break our promises. We do not think about those who have promised.

We do not pay attention to the care and affection of our parents, friends, and loved ones. Quite often they give us a part of ourselves, and we just simply do not appreciate, hurting people dear to us. How often we offend them, oblivious to the fact that they may have the most precious thing we have is that they do everything for our happiness.

I really want people to think first, before you say something. We think about the consequences, about the feelings of other people, and about himself. You love and appreciate their loved ones while you can. After all, time is running out. Month as a week; week as the day; day as an hour; hour like a minute; a minute, as the second ... Dear dear people, while there is time, it is neither for you nor for them is not infinite.
(the words of an unknown author)

Tags

See also

New and interesting