1. Start to improve your mind, body and spirit. "If you develop your mind, body and spirit, your time magically works for you. You get a new perspective that will allow you to achieve much more. »Brian Koslow
2. Begin to trust yourself as I would like to trust the people around you.
3. Expect the best from life. Expect the best - and you'll get better. Open your eyes and realize that beauty is already around you, it is already in you. Expect the best from yourself, from the people around, and life in general.
4. Develop a sense of gratitude. Start to develop a sense of gratitude for every happiest moment of his life. "Develop a sense of gratitude and say" thank you "to everything that happens to you. And remember that every step forward - this is the approach to something great and beautiful. "Brian Tracy
5. Forgive all the people who hurt you
6. Forgive yourself for mistakes. This is normal - to make mistakes. If we are not mistaken - we do not evolve, not grow. Forgive yourself and remember that forgiveness - it is a gift to yourself.
"Forgiveness - is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return you get a sense of peace and happiness. "Robert Muller
7. Let go of your life that you no longer need. Find the strength and courage to get rid of those things that are useless, joy and happiness. There are always things and people that we do not want to let go. But let go - this is not end of the world, but the beginning of a new life!
8. Write your own story. Do not dwell on the past. Have a clear idea of what you want to see the future. But I live in the moment. The current moment - that's all you have, and that will ever be. Every time you look back at the past - you cross out the possibility of its future.
9. Develop a relationship with oneself and with others. Love yourself before you love others, to educate yourself before you bring up others. Develop relationships primarily with yourself before you start to develop them with other people!
10. Breathe deeply and intelligently. When was the last time you listened to your breathing? We forget how to breathe.
"Shallow breathing is the root of all evil, and conscious deep breathing restores and protects our souls." Desmond Green