"I will not tolerate those who are not worthy of my patience"

Portuguese coach, author of books on self-help MICAR Jose Teixeira wrote about how to stop wasting mental strength for nothing and focus on the main thing in his life. The site publishes this admirable manifest.

"I am no longer prepared to tolerate anything that sends life. It's not that I was arrogant and that I reached the point where it is a pity to waste time on something that does not belong to the soul that hurts - wrote on his Facebook page MICAR Jose Teixeira. - I do not tolerate cynicism, unreasonable criticism and demands of any kind. I lost my desire to please those who do not like me, love those who do not like me, and smile to people who never smile in response. I do not spend a single minute in the liars and manipulators. I'm going, if I see next to a pretense, hypocrisy and cheap flattery. I can not stand any superficial erudition, nor the arrogance of scientists. Gossip make me disgusted. I do not like the competition and comparison. I believe that the world is woven of opposites, and thus avoid people with inert, inflexible mindset. In friendship attracts me loyalty and betrayal pushes. I do not associate with those who do not know how to make a compliment or say words of support. Exaggeration and extremes bores me. I find it difficult to accept those who do not like animals.

But above all, I will not tolerate those who do not deserve my patience ».

via www.psychologies.ru/self-knowledge/smysl-zhizni/ya-bolshe-ne-terplyu-teh-kto-ne-zaslujivaet-moego-terpeniya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting