The site publishes a collection of household tips, dedicated to our appearance. At various times, they were useful to us for solutions to various problems, we hope, will be useful to you! < 1. Toothpaste for whitening of nails
Apply some whitening toothpaste on yellow nails, to instantly make them bright and shiny.
2. Honey - an excellent face mask
Take one tablespoon of honey and apply on face. Rinse with warm water after 10 minutes. The skin will be silky and beautiful!
3. Nail polish for fixing the buttons
Buttons on the clothes start to hang out with time. To work on the button does not disappeared, apply nail polish on the thread that holds the button.
4. Buttons as a holder for earrings
If you are often lost and stud earrings, use the buttons to store a pair in one place.
5. Toilet paper to remove fat from the face
If the hand was no special wipes or you want to save, use toilet paper to remove greasy.
6. Spend on the paper to dry curly hair
Hold the paper by drying the wet curly hair to dry completely. It is a way to help dry the hair without damaging the hair dryer, and reduce curling effect.
7. Remove the strip tonic
If you have a small strip of the Sun, you can reduce them by rubbing tonic.
8. Straightener will remove the wrinkles on your shirt
Between the buttons often remain neproglazhennye sites. You can use these places for ironing hair straightener.
9. Moisturizer for soft heels
Daily grease heel moisturizer before going to bed. You will notice that they are much softer.
10. Vaseline to prevent calluses
To prevent calluses from shoes, lubricate the places where they may occur, Vaseline before put on shoes.
11. Hair conditioner instead of shaving cream
If suddenly ended shaving cream, you can use hair conditioner as an alternative.
12. Cornflower and vinegar to remove acne
Take 2 teaspoons vinegar and 2 tablespoons cornflower. Make a mask, apply and rub it on the chin for 10 seconds and then rinse with water.
13. Oatmeal will ease the pain of burns from the sun
Mask of oatmeal will reduce the itching and redness with burns from the sun, as well as a rash.
14. Corn starch for untangling chains and laces
You can easily unravel the chain or cord, wiping cornstarch node.
15. Reduces puffiness tea bags
Take two warm brewed tea bags and place them on the swollen eye. This will help get rid of the swelling.