This Baby Has lived slightly longer hours, but were able to save several lives!

Emma Lee was waiting twins. At the 13th week, she was appointed a survey that found one of the girls from anencephaly - fetal malformation. This means that the girl does not develop the brain and skull. After birth, the baby is doomed to death. As practice shows, children with this disease live a week - no longer.

In this connection, the doctors offered to make Emma selective abortion. But she found it right to do otherwise. She thought long and decided that it would bear the affected child. The reason that Emma refused abortion is incredible!

"I understand that one of my girls to die. It would be easier to take her life in the womb. But I thought that in the world there are mothers, children that are born sick, too, but not hopeless. My daughter will be born without a brain, but other organs it will have in the norm! ยป.

"Some babies need organ transplants. This is their only hope of life. And let my baby be able to live in this world, it will be a real hero! It will help save the lives of several small ", - he explained his decision the young mother.

Emma gave birth to twins at the appointed time. Girl with a defect called Hope. She lived much less than a week - 74 minutes ... Thanks to her kidneys and liver cells other kids got a chance to live.

"Hope lived a little more than an hour, but she saved a few other newborns. We consider it a real hero! "- Says Emma Lee.

: Fishki.net

Tags

See also

New and interesting