Marina Vovchenko - The owner of the most popular in Russia Instagrama

34-year-old mother of many children Vovchenko Marina boasts a large number of subscribers in Instagram, than some celebrities. The popularity of the Internet, this beauty could win his gorgeous body and a passion for yoga.

Marina likes to show her figure in the intricate asanas. Vovchenko promotes a healthy lifestyle, conducts a variety of workshops and seminars, which tells us how to love yourself and your body.

"Why is it always naked ?! Very often ask this question. I love my body and I think it's the best decoration of a woman, a demonstration of the work done on it in dresses jeans and t. E. Is not quite real, because things are very beneficial to adjust the figure. But what about the husband's mother ... you do !!! My husband is not the master, I am an independent person, and the right to do as I see fit.

There is a category of women who are afraid of too much traffic to do without her husband's consent. I did not enter this category. We have learned to listen to each other and understand. And my children like any mother, and it's obvious! And anyway, I creative on his head and I can! "- Said Marina currently in Instagram (the author's spelling and punctuation preserved.)

Tags

See also

New and interesting