There are six types of relationships

Every human person - is unique, but the relationships between people can be divided by type. We all follow some patterns and attitudes that are accepted in society, so ways to interact with each other not as much as might be expected. < Website is an article about the six most common types of relationships. Try to determine which of these are your relationships.

1. Mutual development h2> When two people are seriously involved in a relationship, they begin to help each other grow. Growing up as a spiritual and emotionally. Emotional growth - an important part of our personal formation and the type of relationship helps achieve the goal - to come to emotional maturity. These partners make strong themselves and motivate your soul mate. If this is your example of a relationship, then you are a very lucky man. The main thing - to try to keep them as long as possible.

2. Love in silence h2> «Understand poluvzglyada" - this description of the relationship. Partners so well understand each other, that they can spend time in silence, just enjoying the fact that they are together. To achieve such a relationship - a difficult task that requires a lot of time and effort. Imagine that you are sitting with his half for dinner, just sitting, not talking. You will feel uncomfortable? If not, you can be congratulated: you are in one of the most emotionally stable relationships.

3. Calculation h2> This relationship is neither bad nor good. These people need to achieve a certain goal. For example, career or political. Both, in the worst case - one pair to know what do not plan to stay in the relationship when they reach certain goals. Such a relationship comes to an end as soon as one (or one) is desired.

4. Experiment h2> This is a very selfish kind of relationship where one person wants to change other "under him." For example, my ex wanted to transform me into a man, whom I myself did not want to be. She met with me to see if she could do it. You could say she wanted to "sculpt" his own man. Almost 98% of these relationships break down.

5. "Smear» h2> This is one of the worst kinds of relationships. They had to end a long time ago, but the partners are continuing this torture. Usually this happens when people do not break up, and after a while again, begin a relationship. The pain and resentment after the first gap is too big, that all was as it used to, but these two are still trying to give a second wind of his love. They know they do not fit together, they are quarreling, what they like, they are terribly unhappy, but still continues to hold on to the relationship. Everything eventually ends up anyway, but this is a long period and useless attempts to improve relations. If you are stuck in such a situation, the best option - to dramatically cut.

6. Eternal competition h2> This relationship will not lead to anything good. When two people fall in love, they make every effort to help each other grow in all plans. In the competitive relationship, both partners are competing with each other, often to the extreme. For example, my friend was married, and his relations were such. He and his wife are so competed in the work and home affairs, which have already begun to perceive each other even rivals and enemies. If you're in the same tournament, do yourself a favor - watch out nerves, be free.

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/suschestvuet-vsego-6-tipov-otnoshenij-1118460/

Tags

See also

New and interesting