Pleasant severity of motherhood

Christine Shaw, a popular blogger, writer and a mother, in an article that talks about the Burden, which falls on each mother. Yes, it is sometimes hard, but it's definitely worth it.

We are in the Website believe that it is necessary to appreciate every moment spent with children.

3 kg - it is the weight that I lost in the first trimester of pregnancy. I could not eat anything but cereal, waffles, cakes and various other pastries. I even could not imagine that during pregnancy may feel sick for weeks on end. I thought it would never end. I moved like a skating rink, crouching, I was lying on the bed, hoping that all is well with the child and it will be healthy.

4 kg weighed my son, according to doctors. They said to me he krupnovat. In the last month of pregnancy, I went for a visit every week. It suited me completely, I would make sure that the child is all right, and less experienced.

3 kilograms 600 grams of - the weight of my son's birth. I carefully stick it's head when he finally gave into my hands, it was almost weightless. I clumsily changed his diapers, swaddled and rocked. Sometimes I rocked him for hours so that his hands numb. By the end of the day for inexperienced mothers even the weight of a newborn baby becomes too heavy a burden. But week after week my hands were becoming stronger and more confident.

On the 5 kg I lost weight after giving birth, when due to a heap pulled hard cases I did not even have time to eat properly. These 5 kilograms consisted of all my fears and anxiety and reflected on my body. At the same time the weight of my son, too, reached the mark of 5 kilograms.

20 kg Now weighs my five year old son. 20 kg, full of love, of tenderness, intelligence and curiosity in the small lumps of energy.

This morning he reached out to me and asked for a hand. He seemed so big, if I look at it through a magnifying glass. I picked it up, even though it requires more effort.

I could say, "No, you're a big boy».

"No, go feet».

"No, my hands are full».

But I did not say. I'm juggling bags and contrived, taking her son in her arms. I inhale the scent of this incredible children, and hold it firmly. I know that I enjoy these moments is very long. I like to see it grow, but I'm not ready for what his childhood gives way to a more mature period. But as it grows, I grow - through experience and time I'm learning to be a better mother.

The son often asks for a ride on his back. And I skate. Always skate. As long as I can pick it up, I'll do it. It becomes more difficult, despite the fact that I train every day raising it for 5 years. The muscles in my arms is not the result of a rare trips to the gym.

I try to remember the face of my son, which is constantly changing, it's a wonderful time flies so fast. I touch his delicate baby skin and try to capture the feeling in his memory, because soon he will not want me to do so. I always take the opportunity to hold son by the hand and take him in her arms when he so requests.

I let him grab me and ruffle my hair. I'm not complaining as he pressed close to me on a hot day, watching cartoons. I do not mind when he relies on me or holding the hand for lunch. Because very soon it will cease to do so.

My head is constantly spinning the idea: « Once you put it on the ground and more never lift ». Because he will outgrow it. And I, too.

So I cant and lift it. And I want to keep it as long as possible.

Preview: Brittni Willie

via 500px.com/photo/8554990/natalie-jett-by-brittni-willie?ctx_page=1&from=user&user_id=124697

Tags

See also

New and interesting