Ирина Млодик

Women for the sake of love decide on something that just takes the breath away. We may be seen as fragile, tender and weak, but we have no courage. Irina Mlodik, wife of Emmanuel WitorganIt has proven this successfully, and "Site" She wants to share her story with you.

Last month, Emmanuel Vitorgan and his wife pleased fans with the wonderful news: their family was replenished. On February 26, at the age of 56, Irina Mlodik became a mother. The press discussed the news for a long time and even spread rumors that the couple resorted to surrogacy. Contrary to all rumors, the woman carried and gave birth to the child herself.

The newborn baby was given the name Ethel. Irina said in an interview: When I read that Ethel means “noble”, I realized that we with the choice of name hit the point: Emmanuel is so noble, and the daughter looks like him - the same black, shaggy, she has the same nose, sponges and lobes as Emmanuel. The daughter is very calm and well-mannered: practically does not cry - she eats and sleeps. Of course, we are infinitely happy.”

The couple have been together for about 20 years, and all this time they wanted a child together. Last year, in an interview with Lera Kudryavtseva, the couple hinted about their plans to replenish the family. For Irina, the child became the firstborn, and for Vitorgan the third. He already has two children from previous marriages: Xenia and Maxim. In addition, the actor managed to become not only a grandfather, but also a great-grandfather.

Why, after 15 years of marriage, did the couple decide to have a baby now? The couple are very secretive and do not share too much with the press details of their personal lives, but still Irina told why she decided to give birth to a child right now. According to Mlodik, she wanted to carry and give birth to the child herself, without resorting to surrogacy. Unfortunately, her health problems prevented her from doing so.

For many years, the disease deprived Irina of the happiness of motherhood, but perseverance and perseverance gave their result. She said: Emma and I have long dreamed of having a baby. But first I had to overcome my health problems. It took almost 20 years to resolve them.” Irina also admitted that the happiness of motherhood was worth this long wait. New parents are happy, and that’s what matters.

Editorial "Site" With all my heart wishes happiness to parents, and the baby good health. We are very happy that everything turned out this way, and sincerely admire the courageous act of this woman. Let them be all right!

The doctors unanimously state that latebirth This is a dangerous and risky venture. So it is, childbirth after 40, and even more so after 50 is a real test for a woman. That’s just what you won’t do for the sake of your beloved man, and especially for the sake of experiencing the happiness of motherhood, giving life to a tiny and so beloved person.

Many believe that childbirth at such a late age is pure selfishness, and that giving birth is the business of young people. Do you think you should give birth if you are over 40? Is it worth the sacrifices a woman has to make?

Tags

See also

New and interesting