Strong prayers on the day of the Blessed Virgin Mary, which every woman should read

On September 21, the Orthodox Church celebrates a great holiday The Nativity of the Most Holy Mother of God. This feast became a symbol of the miracle of the Lord, because it was the Mother of God who bore and gave birth to the Son of God.

Today's edition. "Site" invites you to read prayerfully On the day of the Holy Mother of God, which every woman should read. There's time to learn by heart!

Feast of the Nativity of the Most Holy Mother of God

Like other holidays dedicated to the Mother of God, the Nativity of the Most Holy Mother of God is considered a feast of women. And prayer This is a special day. This day is considered very energetic.

The Virgin Mary is revered as blessed in wives and the purest of all mothers. Therefore, first of all, on the Nativity of the Virgin, women light a candle before the icon of the Mother of God and ask for a worthy husband. It is better to do this in the temple, having served a solemn service there, but if you do not go to church, you can pray in front of the image of the Mother of God at home.

Prayer for the Nativity of the Most Holy Mother of God for marriage “With great joy I address you, Mother of God.” You are the one who filled the fruit of your womb with love. I, the servant of God (my name), pray for your help now. Please give me a mutual and sincere love. Send me a husband who is loving and caring so that I can raise my children in happiness and joy. Hallowed be your name. Amen.

And, of course, on this day, women ask the Virgin Mary to send a long-awaited child.

O Most Merciful, Good and True Protector of Ours, the Lady Mother of God, who has known the happiness of Motherhood, in which the worries, hopes, anxieties and sorrows of all mothers of the earth came, do not leave with Your prayers those who fall to the saints and the miraculous icon of Your servant (names) and ask Your Son and all God of sterility for permission, in childbirth, their reliable protection and protection.

Behold, Most Pure Mother, these servants of Yours, united in marriage and begging for Your help, may Your mercy be upon them, may they be fruitful, and may they see the sons of their sons to the third and fourth generation, and live to the desired old age and enter into the kingdom of Your heavenly Son and our Lord Jesus Christ, to whom all glory, honor and worship is befitted with the Father and the Holy Spirit forever. Amen.

You can and should also pray for children. And I would like to mention separately: “Church holidays for children are a real celebration, if they are celebrated at home. Only at home does a child get real pleasure and joy on a festive day! says Father Olekandr in the temple I visit.

Protecting Children Before Speaking prayer We need to read the Song of the Most Holy Mother of God. It reads: “Mother of God, rejoice, Holy Mary, the Lord is with you!” Blessed are You in women, and blessed is the fruit of Your womb, for the Savior has begotten our souls! Amen.

O Most Holy Mother of God, save and preserve under Your roof my children (names), all youths, youths and infants, baptized and nameless and in the womb of the mother carried. Cover them with the robe of Your motherhood, keep them in the fear of God and in obedience to their parents, pray to my Lord and your Son, that he may give them what is useful for their salvation.

I give them to your mother’s watch, for you are the divine cover of your servants. Mother of God, lead me into the image of your heavenly motherhood. Heal the spiritual and bodily wounds of my children (names) caused by my sins. I give my child wholly to my Lord Jesus Christ and Your Most Pure Protection from Heaven. Amen.

On September 30 there will be another important Orthodox holiday – the day of Faith, Hope, Love and their mother Sofia. I want to know what kind of prayer to say on this special day.

The feast of the Nativity of the Most Holy Mother of God is a very important and joyful day for every Christian. Spend it with bright thoughts and prayerfully. It is believed that on this day the Virgin Mary walks around the world and listens to all prayers.

It is advisable to pray in the temple, but the prayer spoken at home will also have power if it comes from the heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting