What words to say on the feast of protection

On October 14, all Orthodox Christians celebrate the great feast of the Intercession of the Most Holy Mother of God. Celebration The Protection of the Most Holy Virgin established in the Russian Church from the XII century. In honor of the Intercession of the Virgin in 1165, the Grand Duke of Vladimir Andrei Bogolyubsky built one of the most beautiful and unique Orthodox churches - the Intercession on the Nerl.

It is the protection that comes from Mother of GodNumerous victories of the Russian army are attributed.

During the existence of the holiday overgrown and folk signs. The people believe that on this day all unmarried girls need to pray for a successful marriage, which will certainly take place after such a prayer. But, of course, do not forget that the main purpose of any prayer is to ask the Lord for the salvation of your soul.

If you turn to the Most Holy Mother of God on October 14, she will certainly ask the Lord for intercession, healing and a happy personal life. The Most Holy Mother of God never refuses those who ask in difficult situations. If you can, go to the temple and pray to the Mother of God.

But if this is not possible, set aside worldly affairs for a few minutes and recite the prayer to the Most Holy Mother of God at any time of the day. All Orthodox believers believe that if you pray to the Virgin on this day, then the Mother of God will protect those who prayed to her all year long, covering them with her cover!

Prayer for the Protection of the Most Holy Mother of God, O Most Holy Virgin, Mother of the Lord of Higher Powers, Heaven and Earth to the Queen, the city and our country, the All-Powerful Intercessor! Receive this praise and thanksgiving from us, unworthy servants of Yours, and offer our prayers to the Throne of Your Son God, that mercy may be to our unrighteousness, and will try His grace to those who honor Your all-honorable name and worship Your miraculous image with faith and love.

Be worthy of His mercy, lest You propitiate Him for us, O Lady, for You are all possible from Him. For this reason we seek refuge with thee, as to our unquestionable and speedy intercessor: hear us praying to thee, autumn us with thy all-powerful cover.

And ask God your Son: by our shepherd jealousy and vigil for souls, by the mayor of wisdom and power, by the judges of truth and non-judgment, by the teacher of reason and humility, by the husband of love and consent, by the child of obedience, by the offended patience, by the fear of God, by the grieving complacency, by the joy of abstinence, by all of us the spirit of reason and piety, the spirit of mercy and meekness, the spirit of purity and truth.

To her, O Lord the Most Holy, be merciful to Your weak people; gather the scattered ones, teach us errors on the right path, support old age, youthful wisdom, children, educate, and look upon all of us with the sight of Your merciful intercession, raise us from the depths of our sinful eyes and enlighten our hearts to the vision of salvation, be merciful to us here and there, in the land of your earthly advent and in the terrible judgment of Your Son; while the angels live with all in the holiness and holiness of our life.

You are God, Lady, the glory of heaven and the hope of the earth, You are our Hope and the Intercessor of all who come to You with faith. We pray to thee, and to thee, as the Almighty Helper, we betray ourselves and each other and all our belly, now and ever and ever. Amen.

Prayer to the Icon of the Intercession to my Queen, My Most Holy Hope, a friend to the poor and strange Intercessor, distressed by help and embittered by the veil, behold my attack, behold my sorrow: I am obsessed with temptation everywhere, but I bear the intercessor.

Thou shalt help me because I am weak, feed me like a strange one, teach me like a fool, heal and save me like a hopeless one. No help, no help, no help, no consolation to You, O Mother of all those who are grieving and burdened! Look upon me, the sinner, and in the bitterness of things, and cover me with Thy most holy omophorion, that I may be delivered from the evils that have gone by, and I will praise Thy name. Amen.

I also suggest that you learn how to best spend the feast of the Intercession of the Most Holy Mother of God, as well as what you should not do on this day.

Remember that every prayer is an inexhaustible power. It will calm and protect from diseases, disasters and many troubles. You just have to believe in God and pray.

With all my heart I wish you the grace of God! Be sure to do it. day, keeping the peace of mind. May the Holy Spirit be upon you forever!

Tags

See also

New and interesting