On the feast of the Annunciation, I go to church and pray with all my heart before the icon of the Most Holy Mother of God.

The Icon of the Annunciation came from my great-grandmother. I keep her safe and pray in front of her at home. Well, on April 7th, feast I am going to go to the temple and pray there with all my heart before the icon of the Most Holy Mother of God. They say that on this day the Virgin Mary hears all our prayers and tries to help everyone.

Today's edition. "Site" share Prayers of the Most Holy Mother of God before the Icon of the Annunciation. Strong words!

Every year on April 7, all Orthodox Christians celebrate the holiday The Blessing of the Most Holy Mother of God. It is one of the twelve major Orthodox holidays. According to the Gospel sources, the Annunciation is the good news that the Archangel Gabriel brought to the Virgin Mary.

He told Mary that she was destined to become the Mother of God and give birth to a Son from the Lord, who would become the Savior of all people, atonement for the original sin of Adam and Eve.

By the power of national veneration and the size of the celebration of Christian holidays, since ancient times the day of the Annunciation of the Most Holy Mother of God is on the 3rd place after the Nativity of Christ and Easter. Before the revolution, there was also the custom of releasing caged birds as a symbol of freedom to all people.

The very word “annunciation” means the good news, the news that the liberation of the human race from sin has begun.

The Holy Spirit is one of my favorites! I have always been struck by the depth and cosmic meaning of Mary's humility. “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you, so that which is born will also be called the Son of God,” said the angel Gabriel to Mary.

The whole world, heavenly and earthly, is waiting for an answer. No one knew what the answer would be. Having understood the will of God and completely surrendering herself to it, the Most Holy Virgin answered: “Behold, the servant of the Lord, let it be done to me according to Your word.” Only after her consent does the Word become flesh!

From this moment the evangelical story begins. Ahead are the birth of Christ, flight to Egypt, temptation in the desert, the last supper and arrest, and the further difficult events that happened to Jesus Christ. Great is the humility of the Mother of God and great is her decision in humility.

Many of us and I lack humility before God’s will. It would seem easy, but in fact it is difficult and almost impossible sometimes to say: “Behold the servant of the Lord, be to me according to Your will, Lord!”

This prayer to the Mother of God will help every believer to pass all the tests that fate sometimes sends us. The main thing is to say prayer-word sincerely and wholeheartedly!

Receive, All-Powerful, All-Pure Lady of the Mother of God, these honorable gifts, to You one applied from us, unworthy of Your servants, chosen from all generations, the highest appeared to all creatures of heaven and earth. For Your sake, the Lord may be strong with us, and by Your knowledge of the Son of God, and be worthy of His Holy Body and His Most Pure Blood.

Blessed are you in the genera of birth, God-bearing, Cherubim of the light and Seraphim of the most honest being. And now, O All-Holy Mother of God, do not cease praying for us, unworthy of Your servants, as to deliver us from all evil advice and from all circumstances. And we shall remain unharmed from every poisonous affix of diavolskago.

But even to the end, by Your prayers, keep us, as by Your intercession and help we are saved, glory, praise, thanksgiving and worship for all in the Trinity to the One God and all the Creator, now and forever and ever. Amen.

The Lord’s Prayer for Children is very strong. motherly prayer The Virgin of children. You must read it in the Annunciation, and remember it always!

O Most Holy Mother of God, save and preserve under Your roof my children (names), all youths, youths and infants, baptized and nameless and in the womb of the mother carried. Cover them with the robe of Your motherhood, keep them in the fear of God and in obedience to parents, pray to my Lord and your Son. May He give them what is useful for their salvation. I give them to your mother’s watch, for you are the divine cover of your servants.

Mother of God, lead me into the image of your heavenly motherhood. Heal the spiritual and bodily wounds of my children (names) caused by my sins. I give my child wholly to my Lord Jesus Christ and Your Most Pure Protection from Heaven. Amen.

I also want to know what every woman should do on the feast of the Annunciation of the Most Holy Mother of God. On this day, the sky is open for prayers and prayers.

“To thee, O Mother of God, I pray, as I fall down, I repeat before the icon of the Annunciation.” Prayers for the Annunciation They require pure thoughts. Do not always ask, remember what you already have, and thank you for it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting