Prayer for the Protection of the Virgin on October 14 for the protection of the family from ailments and troubles

The protection of the Virgin in 2021, as always, will be held on October 14. On this day, all Orthodox Christians are treated with Prayer to the Most Holy Mother of God. You can ask the mother for God’s protection and help, good health, harmony and love in the home and family. It is believed that exactly one year (until the next Intercession) the Mother of God will keep and protect everyone who asks for it.

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you what prayers are worth reading. The veil of the Most Holy Mother of GodTo get married and protect the house from adversity. With all my heart I wish you the grace of God!

The Cover of the Virgin in 2021

Prayer for a successful marriage in the protection of girls, marryingYou should come to church before the start of the festive service, put a candle to the Most Holy Mother of God and ask her for a speedy marriage and a happy family life. It is better to read this prayer before the icon of the Virgin with a lit candle.

O Most Holy Virgin Mary, receive this prayer from me, your unworthy servant, and lift it up to the throne of the God of your Son, that he may be merciful to our requests. I come to you as our intercessor: hear us praying to you, cover us with your veil, and ask God your Son for all our blessings: spouses of love, consent, children of obedience, offended by patience, mourning complacency, all of us the spirit of reason and piety, the spirit of mercy and meekness, the spirit of purity and truth.

The Most Holy Mother of God, hear a humble prayer from the depths of my maiden heart: Give me an honest and pious spouse, so that in love with him and in harmony we glorify You and the merciful God: the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, now and forever and ever. Amen.

Prayer for protection is a short but important prayer.

Remember us in Your prayers, O Lady Virgin Mother of God, that we not perish for the multiplication of our sins, cover us from all evil and cruel misfortunes; in Thee we trust, and in Thy protection we honor the feast, Thee we glorify.

Prayer of the Icon of the Intercession Before this icon is worth saying prayer-word with a request for protection and assistance in any misfortune. You can also ask the Virgin to take your home and family hearth under your cover.

“My Precious Queen, my Most Holy Hope, a friend to the poor and strange Intercessor, those who are in distress and embittered by the veil, behold my attack, behold my sorrow: from everywhere I am possessed by temptation, but bear the intercessor.”

Thou shalt help me because I am weak, feed me like a strange one, teach me like a fool, heal and save me like a hopeless one. No help, no help, no help, no consolation to You, O Mother of all those who are grieving and burdened! Look upon me, the sinner, and in the bitterness of things, and cover me with Thy most holy omophorion, that I may be delivered from the evils that have gone by, and I will praise Thy name. Amen.

I also suggest to get acquainted with the main traditions on the day of the Intercession of the Most Holy Mother of God. This holiday is considered one of the 12 main Orthodox events of the year!

Personally, I'm going cloak 2021 with a smile and warmth and joy in my heart. In the morning I will go to church, pray, and then at home I will celebrate this holiday with dear and close people.

With the coming feast of the Intercession of the Most Holy Mother of God, dear readers. May peace, love and prosperity always reign in your home!

Tags

See also

New and interesting