Did you know that the salt works wonders DRESSING?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This recipe was published in HLS in 2002 Unfortunately, not well forgotten, and specially etched in memory and discredited pharmaceutical companies in pursuit of profit. Nearly also works Epsom salt (magnesium) in packs, sometimes with mastitis, bruises. More salt baths, washing the nose, rubbing brine facial wrinkles, flushing sinuses ... It's been tested and works!

This story was found in an old newspaper. We are there talking about the amazing healing properties of salt, which was used even during World War II for the treatment of wounded soldiers.

During World War II, I worked as a senior sister in the operating field hospitals with the surgeon II Shcheglov. Unlike other physicians, he successfully used in the treatment of the wounded hypertonic saline solution.

Over a large surface contaminated wounds it leaves a loose, heavily soaked with saline big napkin. After 3-4 days the wound became clean, pink, temperature, if there was a high, almost fell into the normal range, and then superimposed cast. After another 3-4 days, the wounded were sent to the rear. Hypertonic solution worked fine - we were almost no deaths.

About 10 years after the war, I used the method Shcheglova to treat their own teeth as well as dental caries, granuloma complicated. Luck came after two weeks. After that, I began to study the effect of saline solution to diseases such as cholecystitis, nephritis, chronic appendicitis, rheumatic heart disease, inflammation of the lungs, rheumatoid arthritis, osteomyelitis, abscesses after injection, and so on.

In principle, these were isolated cases, but each time I was getting pretty quick positive results. Later I worked in the clinic and would like to talk about a number of quite difficult when dressing with saline solution is more efficient than all other drugs. We were able to heal bruises, bursitis, chronic appendicitis. The fact that the saline solution has absorption properties of the fabric and pull liquid from the pathogenic flora. Once, during a trip to the area I stayed at the apartment. Children housewife sick with pertussis. They coughed incessantly and painfully. I will lay it on the back for the night saline dressing. Half an hour later the cough stopped and did not appear until the morning. After four dressings disease disappeared without trace.

The clinic, which was discussed, the surgeon suggested I try a saline solution in the treatment of tumors. The first such patient was a woman with a cancerous mole on his face. She drew attention to a mole that six months ago. During this time, turned purple birthmark, increased in volume, it stood out from the gray-brown liquid. I began to do her salt stickers. After the first tumor stickers pale and diminished.

After the second even more pale and as if squeezed. Selections stopped. But after the fourth stickers mole got its original appearance. On the fifth label treatment ended without surgery.

Then there was a young girl with an adenoma of the breast. She had the operation. I advised the patient before surgery do saline bandages on his chest for several weeks. Imagine if the operation is not required.

Six months later, she formed the adenoma on the second breast. And once again she recovered hypertonic dressings without surgery. I met her nine years after treatment. She felt good about his disease did not even remembered.

I could go on and on with stories of miraculous cures using dressings with hypertonic saline. Could you tell us about one of the Kursk teacher institutes, which after nine salt pads rid of benign prostatic hyperplasia.

Women suffering from leukemia, after the night wore bandages salt - blouse and trousers for three weeks, regained his health.

The practice of using saline dressings.

1. Sodium salt in the aqueous solution is not more than 10 percent - active sorbent. It draws from the patient's body all uncleanness. However, the therapeutic effect is only if the air-permeable bandage, that is hygroscopic, which is determined by quality of material used for dressings.

2. Salt bandage acts locally - only the diseased organ or area of ​​the body. As the liquid is absorbed from the subcutaneous layer in a tissue fluid rises from deeper layers, dragging all pathogenic start: bacteria, viruses, and organic matter.

Thus, during the term of the dressing in the tissues of the body of the patient is updated fluid purification of the pathogen and, as a rule, the elimination of the pathological process.

3. Dressing with hypertonic saline solution acts gradually. The therapeutic effect is achieved within 7-10 days, and sometimes more.

4. Using a saline solution requires some caution. For example, I would not advise to apply a bandage with a solution of a concentration of more than 10 percent. In some cases, even better than 8 percent of the solution. (The solution will help you to cook all your pharmacist).

There will be a question of some: where doctors look when dressing with hypertonic solution so effective, why this method of treatment is not widely used? It's very simple - doctors are in thrall to medication. Pharmaceutical firms are offering new and new and more expensive drugs. Unfortunately, medicine - it's also a business. Trouble hypertonic solution is that it is too simple and cheap. Meanwhile, life convinces me that such bandages - a great tool in the fight against many ailments.

For example, at a cold and headaches, I impose a circular bandage on his forehead and the back of the head at night. After an hour and a half, runny nose runs, and in the morning disappears and headache. In any colds apply bandages at the first sign. And if you still miss the time and managed to get an infection in the throat and bronchi, then I do both full bandage on his head and neck (3-4 layers of soft thin cloth) and back (2 layers of wet and dry towel 2 layers) usually all night long. The cure is achieved after 4-5 treatments. At the same time I'm working on.

A few years ago I was approached by a relative. Her daughter was suffering from acute attacks of cholecystitis. During the week I dabbed her cotton polotentsepovyazku a sick liver. Folding it into 4 layers, moistened in saline solution and left overnight.

The bandage on the liver within the limits imposed from the base of the left breast to the middle of the lateral line of the abdomen, and the width - of the sternum and the white line of the abdomen front to the back of the spine. Bandages tightly one wide bandage tighter - on her stomach. After 10 hours, the cast is removed and the same area on the half-hour is applied hot Warmer. This is done to ensure that as a result of deep heating rasshiritzhelchnye ducts for free passage into the intestine dehydrated and bile thickening mass. Warmer in this case is obligatory. As for the girls, then after the treatment has passed many years, and she does not complain about his liver.

I do not want to call addresses, names, names. Do you want to - believe it or - no, but the 4-salt layer of the dressing cotton towels, superimposed on both breasts for 8-9 hours at night, helped the woman get rid of two weeks from breast cancer. My friend with the help of salt tampons imposed directly on the cervix for 15 hours, to cope with cervical cancer. After 2 weeks of treatment, the tumor thinned 2-3 times softer, its growth stopped. Such it remained until the present time.

The saline solution can be used only in a sling, but in any case not in compression. The salt concentration in the solution should not exceed 10%, but does not fall below 8%.

Headband with a solution of higher concentration may lead to destruction of the capillaries in the tissues in the overlay.

Most important is the choice of material for the bandage. It should be hygroscopic. That is easy to get wet without any fat residues, ointments, strong, iodine. They are inadmissible on the skin, which bandage.

It is best to use the linen and cotton cloth (towel), repeatedly used and erased more than once. Ultimately, you can also use gauze. The latter is composed of 8 layers. Any of these other materials - in 4 layers.

If applied solution should be hot enough. Squeeze povyazochny material should be secondary, that it is not very dry and very wet. On the bandage does not apply.

Pribintovat attach it with a bandage or adhesive plaster - and everything.

At various lung processes (eliminated by bleeding from the lungs) bandage superimposed on the back, but it is necessary to know exactly the localization process. Chest bandage tight enough, but do not squeeze the breath.

Belly bandage tighter as possible, for the night, he released a bandage becomes free and is no longer valid. In the morning, after removal of the bandage, the material should be well rinsed in warm water.

To better bandage adjacent to the back, I put the wet layers of her between the shoulder blades roller on the spine and bandages it with a bandage.

Here, in fact, all that would like to share. If you have problems and you are not able to resolve them in hospitals, try saline dressings. This method is not some kind of sensation. He simply was well forgotten.

How to prepare a 10% salt solution.

Good recipes can now be found many hundreds of new and difficult to surprise someone. But this recipe is so simple and effective that they want to share in the first place. I did many years ago, read in the newspaper. I wrote one nurse recipe Here is a description:

1. Take 1 liter of boiled, snow or rain or distilled warm water.

2. Put 1 liter of water 90 g of table salt (ie, 3 dining spoons). Carefully stir. The result was a 9-percent saline solution.

3. Take 8 layers of cotton gauze cast part of the solution, and hold it for 1 minute 8 layers of cheesecloth. Lightly squeeze that did not flow.

4. Put the 8 layers of gauze to the sore spot. Cover with a piece of net necessarily sheep wool. Do it before bedtime.

5. pribintovat all cotton cloth or bandage, without using plastic spacers. Hold until the morning. In the morning all off. And on the following night to repeat everything.

This remarkably simple recipe cures many diseases, draws toxins from the spine to the skin, kills all infection.
Treats: internal bleeding, severe internal and external injuries, internal tumors, gangrene, sprains, inflammation, joint capsules and other inflammatory processes in the body.

Using this recipe a few of my friends and family saved themselves
 - From internal bleeding
 - From a severe injury to the lungs
 - From inflammation in the knee joint capsule
 - From blood poisoning,
 - From fatal hemorrhage in the leg when a deep knife wound.
 - Catarrhal inflammation of the neck muscles ...

And you want me to nurse, was sent to the newspaper this recipe, and a professor who treated the soldiers at the front in this way for a long time long as all. A low bow to them.

And you want to with this recipe used by many, many desperately need our difficult time when expensive medical services can not afford to retirees. I am sure that the recipe will help them. And then they also pray for the health of nurses and professors.

Tags

See also

New and interesting